ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴍᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ Kikibtsstan↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ PLUM_PUDDING_STORIESFirst Light :: 11/20

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ PLUM_PUDDING_STORIES
First Light :: 11/20

» Title :: 3/5

Title is a shortened text that justifies the label of your book. Title is a form of attraction in which readers are in a state of confusion and on the verge of trying to have a peek at your book. The title was okay but didn't attract attention. The genre is fantasy. The title should be more fascinating or attention grabbing. Don't use 'common fantasy words' try to be creative and think out of the box. You should be able to clarify to the readers what the book will be like from the title they read, because the title is the first thing a reader reads.

» Cover ::  5/10

Book cover is the next illustration that demonstrates the cover of your book. Cover creation should be aligned with the theme and the genre of your story. The cover creates a picture that remains in the reader's mind and it should be done with creativity to grab the attention of your targeted audience. The only good thing about your cover was the background which was the only thing that gained you marks in this criteria. The background colour matched with the theme of your story well.

The font style and colours didn't blend in well and the positions of the texts weren't stationed at the right place, frankly it was quite tricky to use with the thick outlines. Use a strong style of font that expresses the feeling that you want to convey. A strong and a bold font would suffice.

» Blurb :: 3/5

A blurb should always represent information that makes the reader to be interested and intrigued in your work. It's the first chance you get to impress the reader with your writing skills. If this extract of details are interesting the readers would want to read more of your work.

I get the general idea and the theme of your book and up to some extent it was quite interesting. But it wasn't layed out well. Your blurb wasn't constructed in a neat layout and didn't contain any impressive vocabulary.

Start the blurb with a powerful hook. Also the main character should be introduced in a way that gives the readers feels and thrills to make them excited because they are going to be invested in the main character throughout your book. Just don't explain her life, introduce some of her personality traits to give your readers a first good impression.

Also, rewrite the conflicts using vocabulary words. You need to make the teasing effect much more interesting.

Dawn :: 5/10

I'll jump straight into it. Add a disclaimer: it's the authentication of your book. If someone happens to steal your work you might not be able to discuss owning your work. You must maintain the legal work of your book. There were so many noticeable grammatical errors.

You must start the dawn in your case the prologue in a much more effective way that makes an impact on the reader. Start with a conflict with intense emotions. And you got to work on your vocabularies. You start something and then end it abruptly without letting the characters be absorbed in the course of what happened.