ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ᴄᴀʟʟ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  taes_smirk↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  btsluvvesper

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  btsluvvesper

First Light :: 5/20

» Title :: 1/5

The title is something that should have uniqueness, relevancy with the story and to the point of the story. Speaking of your title, I wouldn't say that it fulfilled the points mentioned. 

The term "prank call" was not shown well throughout the story so far. Yes, somewhat, we can consider that it all started with a prank call, but still, carrying the concept through the entire story till now was quite unnoticeable. 

Besides that, there is no uniqueness in the title. I couldn't see any creativity or something crispy in the title. It was chosen very randomly and carelessly. Thus, I would suggest that you use a title that reflects the story more and is unique yet relatable with the story. But also keep in mind that the uniqueness doesn't end you up in giving something a very foreign word. Thus, you have to balance in all ways and then you can have a well-fitted title. 

» Cover :: 3/10

Your cover is simply very plain to begin with. The cover is the center of attraction to allure the readers to your book. It should reflect your plot, theme/mood of the story and should be attractive by its perfect design. 

Your cover was simply a picture of SeokJin with a few filters and fonts thrown over it. It wasn't appealing to me, to be honest. It didn't give any vibes of the overall storyline nor was it attractive to me. Just the fact that SeokJin is a CEO was shown by the pic used. Also the subtitle was not much visible considering I had to squint my eyes. 

I will suggest using a cover that is much relevanting and well-suited with the theme and/or mood of the story.

» Blurb :: 1/5

The blurb is kind of the starting point of the story. They should be of a quality length, should contain suspense and/or conflict indicating that the story will be revolving around that conflict. And they should be enchanting and inviting. 

However, I can't say your blurb was a quite good one. It didn't exactly have any conflict nor was there anything pleasing to urge me to click the "read" button. It was quite cliche and boring. Also, just a few random dialogues were mentioned and at last an overused way of saying what will happen was given. Nothing else. 

And I feel the dialogues which were mentioned will just attract readers by portraying it as purely erotic content. You may succeed with that as the majority of Wattpad readers want that type of content only but if you ask me that wasn't a good impression to make. 

Overall, I would suggest putting something more relevant and appealing for the blurb. Something that would make it look appropriate and give an overall idea to readers of what content there might be in the book. And, avoid putting cliché stuff.