ᴍᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴛᴏɴ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  Nott_Soul↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ TaesNemo

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ TaesNemo

First Light :: 12/20

» Title :: 4/5

It is unique, a rare choice, not something that we find commonly for a title. 

But the meaning, my kitten, is quite common and I suggest you could try making a more creative one that gives a hint about all the drama and sad ending, hence making the readers curious to read more.

» Cover :: 4/10

The story, from my reading, is thriller suspense with romance. The theme of the story and the cover are polar opposites. 

The story involves crime, emotional scenes, and tragic situations. All that if portrayed in the cover, would have seemed more relevant. But the cover has a collage and face claim with soft vibes. The font is too big and too thin making it not properly visible. 

The cover needs to portray emotions that are used in the story, like love and obsession, hate and contempt. Try adding in colors and graphic effects that portray these effects and give the cover a more serious vibe.

» Blurb :: 4/5

The blurb was good, nothing less, nothing more to say about it. It's crisp and to the point. Makes you wanna read more and find out further. 

Not unique or supposedly "one of a kind" but definitely creative enough to attract readers to the book.

Dawn :: 6/10

The plot took off in a normal way, nothing really unique about it. It was simple and pleasant, the way the couple's relationship was depicted. 

Maybe you could have started at a suspenseful note, describing how Vante ended up killing Taeyong, and then move on to talk about the happy couple. 

That would have the readers on edge wanting to find out how the person who was killed lived here and what was actually happening. 

The dawn is your first impression on the readers and sees to that you have a lasting impression on them. 

Plot and Idea :: 15/20

I really like the plot. It was kinda a common idea but you wrote it well, and I enjoyed reading the whole thing. 

But there were a few things that put me down. In the ending, till Taehyung killed his wife, everything was good, but the second life, the two meetings again made the whole plot completely cliché. 

The twin confusion and the lead's obsession for the girl is already a commonly overused plot, so you should have come up with a different approach to implementing the plot to make it seem less cliché and more unique.

Leaving the ending with just the murder (sad ending) would have made it more original, cause for a plot like this the leads meeting up again in their next life is kinda a happy ending and turns out to be overused. 

Characters and Emotions :: 9/15

The characters were fairly good. They were consistent in their character. 

Emotions now, I felt Taehyung's obsessive nature could have been written more intensely. More description of his features as the murderer Vante and how deeply he was obsessed with the female lead. 

When the characters are well emoted the story becomes tense and we get the "ride through a roller coaster" feel. It's more enjoyable to read. Hope you try to improve on that part. 

Writing Style :: 7/15

It's simple, not very creative but fairly good. Like I said about the emotions before, try writing more in a better way so your writing style gets better and the story will have better emotions conveyed. 

Grammar :: 17/20

There are no big mistakes. Just small unnoticeable ones that can be rectified with the help of minor editing. 

TOTAL :: 66/100

Reviewer's Note :: I Loved the read. It was wholesome and interesting. But the ending put me down cause it was all wrapped up into a cliché stop. Had it been just the murder and ended with a not so "happily ever after" (in our next birth) kinda story, the plot would have stayed unique and interesting. 

Hope everything I have pointed out helps improve the story and your writing. All the best!

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Yours Truly,
SeeSaw Fam.