ʟᴏᴠᴇʟᴏʀɴ ʟɪᴀʀ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  giakfanfiqs↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  th3rqal

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  th3rqal

First Light :: 9/20

» Title :: 2/5

The title was okay, at first glance it looked interesting and also eye-catching but then the meaning just kind of put me off. ‘Lovelorn liar’ doesn’t seem quite right, I mean yes it does sound aesthetic but in terms of meaning and logic it sounds off. It’s alright but just that minor issue.

» Cover :: 4/10

The cover was pretty af! The font went well with the background and the faceclaim too, but the problem is it didn’t quite match with the theme of the title and storyline. From the title I’d imagine the cover would have a darker theme with bold and artistic fonts/highlights. The cover is very good, the effort put into it can be seen very well but it just wasn’t accurate given the vibe/theme of the story and title.

» Blurb :: 3/5

The blurb was good, the dialogues and all were written nicely and your vocabulary is very good too. Just the last 2-3 paragraphs could’ve been rephrased so that it sounds better, the vocab was good but the sentence construction was a bit off. Also using symbols between dialogues isn’t really professional. You wrote-

‘« All because of a lie. »’

Instead of giving space between the dialogues you could’ve been written altogether, that would’ve looked better in my opinion. Otherwise the blurb was okay.

Dawn :: 5/10

The first chapter was good at first, your idea was good. The descriptive language and vocabulary was good too, making it better but at the end of the chapter it felt like everything was a bit rushed. Before showing the abusive side of Taehyung maybe give more background story? Like y/n was watching TV and reminiscing about her time with Jungkook and then Taehyung and his mom came and started abusing her, before that more context would’ve been better. Right now it sounds kind of messy.

Plot and Idea :: 12/20

The plot and idea was good. The plot was a bit cliche in the first few chapters, cliche is of course acceptable but it can be a bit dull if it isn't written well. Your writing was very good, the descriptive language and vocabulary used made it interesting so that saved it kinda, however afterwards the plot did escalate a bit fast in the first chapter. Afterwards it was okay, but still it felt rushed.

Characters and Emotions :: 14/15

As I’ve said before, your descriptive language and vocab is good, so the characters were fun to read and interesting too. The emotions were fine too, just at some places it felt like there were too many emotions like the part with y/n and th's mom. Other than that this part was fine.

Writing Style :: 13/15

Your writing style is very good, it's interesting and fun too and of course catches the attention of the readers. I'm impressed with your writing style so there's not much to write here, but keep up the good work!

Grammar :: 17/20

The grammar was okay, I didn't catch that many mistakes but at some places the punctuations weren’t correct but that's a minor issue. Just a little bit of proofreading & editing and It'll be fine.

TOTAL :: 69/100

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Yours Truly,
SeeSaw Fam.