ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʙᴇɴᴇғɪᴛs

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  -KXM_WXNTER↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  astrxzaki

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  -KXM_WXNTER
↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  astrxzaki

First Light :: 12.5/20

» Title ::  3.5/5

The title, ‘Emotional Benefits’, is relevant to the story and fits the story’s main plotline. It’s also not that common amongst novels, so props to you for coming up with that.

The only problem I have is how you used fonts in your title. I understand if you want your book to be ‘aesthetic’, but this will just lessen the chance of readers finding or searching for your book, thus making it harder for you to gain a bigger audience.

It’s also hard to read, especially if you use an old device or a device that limits (?) fonts. Most fonts show up as boxes on some devices, so I advise you to change that and refrain from using fonts for your title, blurb, and more.

» Cover :: 7/10

A cover showcases the story’s main theme, what the atmosphere of the story will be. If the story’s light, then a light cover will suit the book most. And let me say, your cover is, without a doubt, splendid. The lighting, the vibrance, the title’s fonts; it fits the theme and it’s nice to look at, so well done.

Although, there are a few flaws I’d like to point out, one of which being the absence of your name/username. I suggest you edit your book cover once more and add your name to it to prevent bad situations from happening (i.e. another user reposts your work on another site).

Another is the size of the subtitle, which I couldn’t read without squinting. I suggest enlarging the text a bit, just by two or three sizes. But otherwise, your cover is alright.

» Blurb :: 2/5

A blurb is supposed to be eye-catching, something catchy that will immediately capture the audience’s attention. When I first read the blurb, I got the gist of what the story’s about, but it didn’t actually summarize your story’s plot and the twist/problems the characters will face.

It’s just a single-line dialogue, and although it showcased and said what the main pair’s relationship is, I doubt you’ll be able to catch readers’ attention with only a quote. I suggest adding two to three more sentences that summarizes the plot (but make sure to leave the plot twists!) and briefly but clearly explains their situation.

And on another note. I’ve told you about this in the ‘title’ part already, but please refrain from using special fonts for the blurb. I first read the book on my phone and the characters (for both the title and blurb) were all boxes so I wasn’t able to read it until I used my laptop. I suggest you change it to the default Wattpad font because some readers might encounter a similar problem like mine if they come across your book.

Dawn :: 5/10

The starting of the first chapter came off really strong. Y/N and Taehyung are what readers call ‘fuck buddies’, which is probably the reason why you started off the book with a smut scene.

𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 : ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें