sɴᴏᴡғʟᴀᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ

↻ AUTHOR ࿐྄ྀ  BestOfJJK↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  TaesNemo

↻ REVIEWER ࿐྄ྀ  TaesNemo

First Light :: 8/20

» Title :: 2/5

Titles need to be crisp yet informative at the same time.

One, your heading is too long; it's almost equal to a whole sentence. Two, it does relate to the book but the plot doesn't only speak about snowflakes or winter, it talks about love and nostalgia, misunderstanding, hurt and longing, all of these emotions aren't conveyed by the title.
Unique adjectives added to the topic in focus— love; ephemeral love (love that lasts for a short time), evanescent days (days that seem to fade from memory in a short time).
Simple phrases that relate to both winter and love or words that give a deep meaning related to longing and love. These are a few ideas, which you can work on and find creative titles.

» Cover :: 3.5/10

Covers convey the main message of the plot pictorially so a lot of focus must be put on making it clear and easy to interpret for readers and neat at the same time.

The cover is just a plain background with Jungkook's face claim pasted on it with a font for the title. The cover can be simple but not uninterpretable, the current cover only shows that it's a jk ff with a soft theme. That definitely is not enough considering the plot you have created.

Try making jk's picture smaller with a light shadow, maybe, so it blends with the background, the fonts need to be changed, try incorporating a snowflake themed font or something related to winter. Change the placement of the subtitle as well. It seems to be hanging in the middle without a perfect place for it.

» Blurb :: 2.5/5

The blurb in itself is a piece of writing with a proper start and ending to it. It is not supposed to be vague and random lines explaining the plot.

The current blurb simply talks about the main leads' separation and meeting again due to unknown circumstances that you wanna call fate. But the whole story, at every point, is related to the beauty of winter while the blurb has nothing.

The blurb is where you spend extra time and play with your vocabulary and create an attractive and interesting synopsis. Talk about the beauty and coldness, the fragile and deceptive nature of winter and relate it with love and the characteristics of the characters in the story.

Dawn :: 6/10

I stop with a six because of a few reasons I'll point out below.
First the starting was pretty good. The content in the first chapter that talks about the OC's broken love and winter I would call was pretty blurb-worthy. But you can be more descriptive and good at writing. It only takes practice and improvement.

The next two- three chapters were written well but not systematically. By that I mean the sentences were broken frequently and written in bits one after the other.