Monty: I'm not upset.

Sun: Alright then, why are you so depressed?

Monty: I am NOT depressed.- he snapped the other gulping.

Oh he's definitely depressed... And angry. I though you didn't care about how they are. Well I lied. This is interesting now.

Sun: Even if you aren't, pass by the daycare or my house to hang out... I have a lot activities to do if you're keeping yourself from thinking about stuff.

Yeah ask him to go by our house, I have an idea for an activity and let me tell you, it does not include glitter glue... Although it evolves other kinds of liquids. Ew Moon, no. I would never do that with Monty he's a friend! And not even my best friend! Well, unlike your demisexual ass, I would. Give me a chance and I'd do it. I'm starting to agree with Roxy in thinking you're a whore. She's right...

Monty: I'll think about it.- they said pulling Sun out of their transe.

Sun: Great then. Just text to warn, there's a chance that Moon's conscious isntead of me, so yeah.- they said before entering the guitarist car, her beginning to drive, the daycare attendant spacing out.

Why do you think he's like this? Oh c'mon don't tell you have no idea. I really don't know Moon. Well for starters their boyfriend got fired, dumbed him and now is ghosting him. Yikes... No wonder they're so sad. You don't think there was something funny about their relationship don't you? Not really, they're just two people dating I don't see what's funny about it. Sun I'm killing you. That's wasn't what I meant! I was asking you if you don't think there was something wrong. Once again they are ju- SUN! THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT AND YOU KNOW IT! Alright, I do know now, the last one was just to annoy you. But I really don't know, besides it might be rude for us to be speculating about it. Ok I'll stop. Thank you.

They thought has he got home, thanking the guitarist before moving inside his house. Entering his home they were greated by their starry hall. They closed the door and locked it before taking off his shoes, putting them besides where the rest of his shoes were, before they stumbled through the hardwood floors, and reached the kitchen, feeling the cold kitchen tiles underneath his feet, even with his favorite fuzzy socks on. They put their bag on top of the kitchen island, taking out of it his empty water bottle and the packages of the food he ate.

Sun: The pizza plex should really get a recycling bin...- they thought before putting the plastic on it's bin. Then they headed upstairs and went over to his bedroom. It had yellow walls, much against to Moons wishes, but since Sunrise was the one that painted the wall they didn't really have a say in it. But at least the ceiling was dark blue, Sun had painted stars on it with glow in the dark paint, but he was sure it didn't lighten enough the room that it would stop Moon from sleeping. They moved over to their desk and went to his jewelry box, and putting there the two necklace that he was using onto it, has well has most of his bracelet on it. The only bracelets that stayed where the ones he couldn't really take off, mailing being friendship bracelets Sun had made for themselves and Moon. Then they went over to they changed into their pijamas, that consisted of old baggy mustard pants and a random white thank top they had laying around. They went back downstairs, over to the kitchen opening the fridge to see food food in one of Moon's containers.

Moon, this container doesn't have meat does it? Dude it's literally stroganoff, it has chicken on it. You're really going to make cook? Yeah, I'm not the vegetarian here... Besides you're not even really a vegetarian you eat fish. I'm still taking that out of my diet don't shade me for it... Argh! Can't I just eat vanilla ice cream with colorful sprinkles and whipped cream for dinner?! *Sigh* Fine. It was a rough week you've deserved that... Save me some of fudge ice cream tho, that's mine. I know.

They thought before preparing the bowl of ice cream, then Sun moved to the living room, seating on the big comfy couch and turning on the television and flipping through the channels.

Stop in that one!! Oh yeah right it's time for your telonovela. Oh come on I'm not the only one that watches. Yeah but I like the architecture of the place! Not the romance. Really?! You're not involved in Alexander and blonde guy's romance? His name is Neil and you know it! God you got me hooked on this show, it's not fair!

Before Moon could answer, their phone began to ring, the person calling being Monty.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter if so please comment your thoughts and vote.
Much love!!

-MissevilXD