Chapter 1 Home

Sun just had finished cleaning the daycare, they had even cleaned the ball pit well knowing they were going to close for Monday. Normally Sun would be to exhausted to go home and just slept in the rooms they had in pizza Plex, but since tomorrow was closing day he had to go to his home. Has every performer he had a house in the neighborhood closest to the pizza Plex, it wasn't that close tho, has to not compromise the performers safety and privacy, so Sun still had to get a bus.

Incredible, 19 years old and we have a house and no car!Come on Moon, we're lucky to get what we have. I know, I was just pointing out the fucking irony in this.

Sunrise sighed, he didn't like the use of curse words, but he knew that saying anything about it to Moondrop was a useless battle. So unless the smaller said a curse word in the daycare while it was still working hours, they didn't say a thing.

Before the 19 year old left the daycare tho, he grabbed some of the drawings that the kids made for him that he couldn't hang around the daycare to bring home. That's when someone barged in, startling the taller and completely interrupting the nice silence of the daycare.

Chica: Oh thank God you're still here Sun! We need your help.

Sun: With what?

Chica: Monty. Lately he's been just locking himself in his room in the pizza Plex after hours and it was fine until now that we have to go home. He refuses to leave the room, would you help?

Sun: I mean, sure, but I don't see why you want me in specific, neither me or Moon get that along with them.

Chica: Well, you're good with kids and you're always lifting up the energy of the room you're in, I think that's enough qualification to help that bastard.

Sun: Alright then, I'll try. But only if you give me a ride home. I'm probably not going to he able to get the bus.

Chica:Ok, good luck with him, I'm going to my car see ya afterwards.- she said before leaving the daycare, the daycare attendant doing so has well, now walking over to the bassist's room.

Great. You know, we could've gone home by now if you weren't such a sweetheart that does everything that everyone asks. C'mon Moon, you know I don't do EVERYTHING. I'm just helping a friend alright? Our friend if you remember. I wanna go home and rest Sun. Well you can sleep, I'm not letting you out for a bit. I don't wanna sleep. Then just wait, this will be quick enough.

They thought has they got to the alligator's room, realizing it might be dark inside, the daycare attendant cracked a glow stick and put it around their neck. After that they knocked on the door getting a growl has an answer.

Sun: Hi Monty, it's me Sun... Listen I don't know exactly why you've been locking yourself in your room and you of course don't have to tell me but... Please get out of that room.

Monty: No, go fuck yourself.

Sun: C'mon Monty you know it isn't good for you!

Monty: I don't give fuck!- the daycare attendant sighed before opening the door and getting inside the wrecked room.

Sun:What have you been doing?

Monty: None of your business now, leave.

Sun: You know I can't do that... I won't make you talk about what's happening and how you're feeling unless you want to... Just go home Monty. You can't stay here during closing day, so just do it...- the alligator groaned before getting up from the couch.

Monty: Alright... Chica is waiting outside isn't she?-they asked rubbing their templates.

Sun: Yes...- they replied following the smaller, his mind wondering slightly- Hey Monty... Why are you so upset?