Imperfect & Surreal

ابدأ من البداية

He watched her being surprised. She saw and understood.

T: I just told that I'll be having a video call with your parents. Timings are different.

K : they let you?

T : they did.. I guess they understand us. The only lie here is that we would be at Jessica's place.

K : that's okay.

He watched as she tried to get ready in front of the mirror.

K : you can just change into one of mine and it won't be a problem.

T: no. I need to look a bit nice.

She was nervous when the call connected. They sat on the floor just below the couch. He had his legs stretched and she had gers folded. Tab was on teapoy. One by one window popped as the calls got received.

His parents and one sister was on one screen. His elder sis, jiju and the two nephews were on one. One more sister was on a single screen. Two of his cousins were alos there.

She started with a hi and tried to figure out one by one.

"Hi jiju" "uncle, aunty" " Poonam di"...... "that's bharat"

She had called most of them the way he would.. He call meenu as meenu and accidentally she had done that.

"Who's the younger one in these two ? " his jiju had teased her and she had immidiately looked upto him with an answer "he didn't mention"

They all laughed out. Initially it was a bit awkward but she had gotten comfortable and chatted animatedly about which places she had visited and where her brother stayed. What she wanted.

"if he irritates you, you need to tell either me or dad, all others are his people" his elder sister has said it jokingly.

"it's the other way around..." he had teased and she had just nudged him a but.. She pushed him with her elbow.

She noticed his last sister, the one who was close to him a lot was the most silent one. She did spoke in between but something didn't add up.

When after the conversation they lied on the bed and she was sleeping keeping her head on his chest.

T : do you think your sister didn't like me?

K : she's a bit realistic and does not reveal what she thinks easily.

T: still.

K : she thinks you might be a little young.

T : means?

K : most of the times I share with her.. What happened and all.. So she had this thing you're way too young.

T: what have you told? Have you shared everything.

K : not everything. Initially few things.

T: as in?

K : you're unpredictable, a bit Reckless.

He tried to joke a bit but she wasn't in the mood.

T: you keep sharing opinions with everyone.

She complained and He pulled away to look at her.

K : what?

T: nothing..

K : no, you tell me.

T : you keep sharing things...

K : with whom...

T : you've told omi you wanted to ru. Away.. Before going to see your aunt..

K: I've not..