JaeYoung- 'It's okay, that's love'

Start from the beginning

His heart beat fast. So fast. Faster than the shooting. He could still remember how soft Doyoung's cardigan felt. How carefully Doyoung held him. And how happily they talked in the break. He pretended to be embarrassed, to feel the cringe but in reality, he loved it. He wanted to fall into Doyoung's arms again. He was dying to know how Doyoung felt about it. The whole drama thing and in real life too. Was he even bothered that Jaehyuk chose Jeongwoo in the end.

'What am I even thinking?' Jaehyuk thought to himself. 'Taht's just one stupid drama!'

If he only knew, how hard Doyoung pressed his teeth at the climax of Jaehyuk and Jeongwoo. How jealous he felt when they reconciled. It was a stupid bromance after all. But the two- they had weird stuff going on in their heads. Funny how each of them thought he was the only one.

It became close to impossible for Jaehyuk to bear this alone. He had to always be close to Doyoung. And not being able to talk to him even when his eyes kept falling on him was difficult. Finding no way out, he went to seek help from his most trusted friend.

"Sahi ya." Jaehyuk entered into Asahi's room late at night. The younger was done preparing for bed, for Jaehyuk, he postponed sleeping.

"Yes." Asahi said softly. Anyone would be blessed having him as a friend!

"Help me out!" Jaehyuk whined, "There's something bothering me."

"What is it?" Asked the Japanese, sitting down on the sofa, by his friend's side.

"Doyoungie." Jaehyuk said, "I can't stop thinking about him."

Asahi was amused. Of course, it was his strongest prediction. With a smirk, he asked, "Oh, what's the context though?"

Jaehyuk explained. Everything about the awkward feelings, which grew to how he saw the younger. How he found Doyoung more attractive. As a man. Not as his younger brother. How he wanted to be in his arms, listen to him talk, laugh. How he hated to see Doyoung with Junghwan, because of how comfortable Doyoung was with the maknae.

Asahi chuckled. Jaehyuk was in love and he had no clue.

"It's simple." He said, "You're just confused. You need to talk to him properly."

"But I feel awkward."

"Normalise trying until you feel okay about it." Asahi shrugged. He could have convinced Jaehyuk about the truth, but where's the fun in that?

"So I should try talking to him?" Asked innocent Jaehyuk. Asahi nodded.

"Okay." The elder smiled, "Thanks Sahi."

Jaehyuk left. The easy part was done. Now about the hard part...

Jaehyuk's first approach came immediately after. Without retuning to his own room, he took a move towards Doyoung's, who lived in a separate dorm. It was late, Doyoung could be asleep but he didn't think about that. He knocked on the desired door and waited to enter inside.

Luckily Doyoung wasn't asleep yet. He came out, a thin sleeveless vest on, with a pair of shorts.

"Hi, hyung." Doyoung became genuinely happy. Jaehyuk had been avoiding him lately. Now that he came in person- it was good to see.