The Reckless & The Needy

Start from the beginning

When it was more than 40 minutes her father called her mother to ask if she's up and she was getting ready.

Papa : may be you should just check if she has any intention of coming down or not.

He jumped from his sit but could not stop his laugh. She was supposed to take care of everything and make sure he won't be alone but here he's.

He knocked on her door. He was reminded of that day when he first time came. He was so restless that day and today was also no different.

He went inside cause it was unlocked. She was combing her hair and pouting in front of the mirror checking herself.

She wore a sky blue Kirti and white palazzo.

He closed the door after him and Leaned.

K : are you going somewhere?

She turned around and saw him.

T: you're here?

She said with a smile.

K : really? You're supposed to handle everything. Remember?

T : from morning I'm doing something. Aunty didn't come because of Christmas so I've helped Maa and papa with everything.

K :I know.

T: oh.. I forgot...you met already.

K :on my own.

He faked annoyance.

K: why are you so chilled.

She didn't say anything and just smiled as if there's some secret.

He walked behind her with a frown in his face.
K : what's it? Laddoo?

T : umm..

She thought she should say or not but she turned around. She realised he ain't letting it go.

T: my father is quite impressed with you.. And he had kind of convinced Maa.

His face lit up as he walked closer to her.

K : how?? I mean hardly 2 or 3 times he had seen...

T: he said he observed something which I don't know but I just know we don't have to work that hard.

She continued...

T: I knew it yesterday but then just thought of keeping it a secret.

She went ahead and hugged him by putting her arm around his waist and planted a kiss on his left cheek.

K : you're sure.

She nodded.

K : anuty wasn't letting me wake you up, cause you're grumpy.

T: oh..

She was still in cage of his arms. She pretended to act surprised.

K : she doesn't know I had seen worse.

He said with a smile that was not very innocent.

T:normally I woke up early so technically zero times you've seen my grumpy side after waking up.

K : excuse me.

He acted as if he was offended.

K : in my own home you've ran to me after waking after having bad dreams. I had to carry you around like a kid.

T: oh yes..

She remembered.

K : I wasn't saying of that.