6.9 ∣ so this is christmas?

Start from the beginning

In response, Y/n nodded her head, gazing once more out the window at the snowy landscape of trees dancing in the wind.

"How are you and Daphne doing?" She asked, looking at him.

As Y/n looked away from the window, Theodore muttered, "I don't know...I haven't seen her since the party..." He explained, "I don't know...if she is the one though..." He looked at her in the eyes, as she sat across from him looking away from the window.

"You seemed to really like her..." Y/n mentioned, "I say, go for it...Make the choice, I never did-"

"Y/n, It's okay...-" Theodore knew she was talking about not marrying him, and not telling Harry how she felt.

"Theodore, I would have loved to get married to you," Y/n said, shaking her head, "But I could not imagine myself marrying anyone." She muttered, as her eyes began to water.

"And do you love him?" Theodore asked, looking at Y/n.

Y/n looked at Theodore directly.

"If I didn't love him..." Y/n murmured, "I wouldn't have allowed losing him to make me suffer."

There were barely any tracks visible on the ground under the Hogwarts Express since the ground beneath it was covered in snow.

The snow sped down the tracks as the Hogwarts Express sped along.

In reality, Y/N just wanted to be snow, simple and melt away once the heat is brought into contact with her.

In the presence of anything that was flaming or dangerous, she preferred to run away from it.

Her concern for the people around her prevented her from doing so.

Theodore had accompanied her, once she got off of the train.

Since she did not want to bump into Harry or Grace, she took their time to get back to Grimmauld Place, around five o'clock in the middle of the day.

As she entered Grimmauld Place, she placed her book bag on the ground, hung up her jacket, and walked away.

It was already closed when she looked up and started walking down the halls.

As she removed her jacket, she revealed a dark mark laying on her arm, evidently caused by a David Bowie T-shirt.

Grimmauld was empty, while Y/n took a step which made the ground creak the tiny lights were lit up, hanging on the dark green looking wallpaper.

Y/n muttered, holding onto the kitchen doorway, "Kreacher, I am home.". Kreacher was nowhere to be found causing her to furrow her eyebrows, "Kreacher!?"

Her attention turned toward her room as she climbed the stairs. Upon reaching her room, she checked if Kreacher was lurking there.

In the course of walking up the steps, Y/n passed the heads of old house elves before she stopped in the middle.

She once heard a bang coming from the direction of her mother's room. Y/n furrowed her brows as she grabbed her wand from her pocket and climbed further along the stairs.

There was a pleasant temperature at Grimmauld Place, the temperature was not as cold as that of an ice cube.

Y/n continued up the steps, the creaking growing louder and louder. She reached the doorknob after feeling a warm touch on the doorknob and slowly turned it.

When the door creaked open, she pointed her wand forward as she opened the door to her mother's room.

With just a glance at the bed, Kreacher closed the door, preventing Y/n from observing her mother's room.