Chapter 10!(:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyssssssssssssssss! Told u that i would post today!!!!

Enjoy

Comment

Vote

Fan

~~~~~~~~

Payton's POV

You know when you are having a good dream and you don't wanna wake up, or when you are really relaxed and warm?

That's how I feel right now, but I'm awake I just don't wanna open my eyes and make this feeling go away.

There is breathing in my ear and my body filled with heat. I know I'm going to regret this but I open my eyes to see an arm wrapped around my waist.

I turn my head back to see Jordan's sleeping face. He looks so peaceful, but I'm going to have to change that, but how? I think about it for a minute and in the end I came up with multiple options.

1) Stare at him.

2) Tickle him

3) Kiss him.

Or 4) Just simply move away from him.

I like all those ideas. I turn my whole body to face him. I started to stare at him. It felt like I hadn't blinked in forever when my eyes started to burn.

Mission 1: Failed

Since staring at him didn't work I started to tickle him. I started from his stomach and worked my way up to behind his ears. All he did was twist and turn.

Mission 2: Failed

Now I don't mind kissing him, so I pecked his shoulder, and went up his neck, both his cheeks, and last I pecked his lips quickly. I only did that because if I didn't do it fast I would have made it longer then planned. Jordan Smiled but didn't wake up.

Mission 3: Failed

I can't believe he didn't wake up from me kissing him!

Well I'm bored and plus I have to go to the bathroom.

I started taking his arm off of me, but before I could get it fully off me Jordan said, "Where do you think your going missy ma'am?"

Mission 4: Accomplished

I didn't know what to do or say so I just stayed frozen. I dropped his hand and it fell back on my waist. I sighed and looked at him. I gave him my innocent eyes and said, "I was only going to the bathroom."

You could see the amusement in his eyes when he said,"Well I'm sorry Princess, but I can't let you do that, until you give me something." I looked at him confused. I saw him looking at my lips, then I realized what he wanted. I wanted to give him a hard time and play dumb."What are you talking about?" I asked with my curious look.

He leaned closer."Do you know what I want now?" He asked. "No?" I said with a confused face. He smiles knowing that I know what he wants.

I couldn't help myself any longer and I decided to kiss him already. The kiss went on longer then I thought, but I didn't mind.

Jordan rolled on top of me, never breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he put his hands on my waist.

I had to pull away before it got to serious. Not that I didn't want it to get serious, it just wasn't the right time.

Jordan looked sad but covered it up with a goofy grin.

"Now can I go to the bathroom?" I smiled. For an answer he let go of my waist and rolled back over but kissed me one more time before I got up.

I went into the bathroom and did my morning stuff.

When I walked out of the bathroom Jordan was stretching and making weird noises. I laughed and walked over to the bed. "I wanna jump on a trampoline." I whispered."Well we have one in the backyard if you wanna go jump." Jordan said looking a me."You do?!" I say running over to the window.

Sure enough there was a trampoline there, followed by a pool, basketball court, football field, rose garden, and a lake.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. I don't do anything until I eat." He says as ,he gets up off the ground. "Ohh I forgot. A big boy needs to eat." I smiled.

"I'll race ya!" I say slowly moving towards the door. "Your so on." Jordan says.

I run out the door and he follows very close. He catches up to me, wraps his arms around my waist, spins around. We both fall, having me land on top of him. This gave him the advantage to tickle me, but I stopped that by pressing his lips to mine.

His arms immediately go around my waist, pressing me closer to him. Jordan rolled us over so I was laying on my back, he moved my hair from my neck, and started lightly sucking on it. I tried not to let out a moan, but I couldn't help it. The things this man gets me to do.

The warmth that goes through me is uncontrollable. It's like only Jordan can make me feel this way. I kind of like it.

"Jordan! Payton! Breakfast!" Faith yelled from downstairs. He sighed and I laughed, "Come on, now I'm hungry." I grabbed his hand.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand. Before he opened the kitchen door, he pressed me against the wall and started pressed his warm Delicious lips to the gape on my neck. Since Jordan knows my weak spot he is probably going to use it to his advantage, but I don't care.

I wrapped my arms around his neck tangling my fingers in his hair. He started to move back to my lips, but didn't make it before we heard footsteps coming our way. I pushed him back and walked through the door.

There was a big smile on my face, and my cheeks were on fire. I tried to cover my cheeks with my hair, but every time I walked it blew back.

Grrr.

I sat down at the table and put my head down before somebody saw my tomato face.

"To late sweetie, I already saw." Faith said trying not to laugh. We both laughed and she placed a plate in front of me, one beside me, and one across from me.

Jordan quietly sat down beside me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it just to show him that what happened was fine with me.

He looked at me with a sad look, and I smiled and winked. Jordan gave me a bright smile and went on eating his breakfast with pure happiness.

"Sooo...Payton...Jordan... Did you guys...  Yeah." She smirks. I look up at Jordan and smile. He looks down at me and smiles back. Faith starts to jump in her seat. "Holy crap! You guys did do it! But I didn't hear anything! Trust me, these ears hear a lot."

I look at Faith like she was phsyco. "Are you saying that when it finally does happen you want to hear everything?!" I yelled.

She blushed and said, "I didn't mean it like that!"

I threw a piece of bacon at her and said, "Your such a dork."

~~~~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?!?!?!?!