Chapter 4(:

Here you go guys!!!!

Pic of Faith on the side!!

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan got up, then stuck his hands out to pull me up. When we touched there was a jolt of electricty between us. I could tell he felt to, since his eyes got bright.

Yup that's love, but he can't love me! We don't know each other!

We were standing up when I stood up on my tip toes to reach his ear. I reached his ear and whispered, "I bet I could beat you to the door."

 He pulled back in surprised. "Yeah right!" He snorts. I cock an eyebrow. "What you don't think I could beat you pretty boy?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Pretty boy? Really pretty boy? Could I not get called hotty or something?" He was looking down at me.

"Fine hotty. Wanna bet? Winner gets to kiss the loser, so either way it's a win-win game!" Come on now! With a dude this hot you would wanna kiss him to!

He was taking it into consideration while looking up in the sky. I took take as a cue to run for the door. From behind me I heard him say 'that's not fair'.

I heard his footsteps from behind me, so I started running at full sprint. Something tugged at my wrist making me slow down. I looked behind me to see nothing, but when I looked forward I saw Jordan running ahead looking back smiling.

"Oh he did not just do that!" I said starting to run for him, more then the door. When I cought up to him I jumped on his back. That made him fall to the ground, but some how we were face to face.

How is that possible? Before we fell his back was to me. He has really nice reflexes, or he is a ninja in training.

I was flat on his chest and his hands were around my waist. He was about to say something but got interupted by someone, "Ahem! Really guys? Do y'all have to do it outside? In broad day light?! At least go to his room!" When we pulled out of  our trance, I looked up to see Faith about six feet away.

I sighed and rolled off his stomach, and then got up before he did."Faith you are such a mood killer!" I laughed. She smirked and walked off. "Hey why don't we call of the race, and just kiss already?" Jordan says as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"What, are you afraid that your gonna lose to a girl?" I nudged his side."Oh yeah that is totally it." He smirked. "Okay fine since it's off, nobody is kissing anybody." I say with a smile plastered on my face.

Jordan ran at full speed to the door. When he got to the door, he started jumping around, fist pumping in the air, and was yelling 'Yes' 'In yo' face' 'Pucker up baby'!

"You cheated!" I whined."No, I didn't! Now pucker up!" He had his lips puckered."Jordan? I'm not kissing you, if you look like a fish." I laughed. He took that very serious since his face went normal, and his head started to come towards mine. We were about an inch away, but before our lips met I got pulled away.

"Oh come on!" Jordan raised his voice frustrated."It's dinner time. Now come eat!" Jacob said pulling me to the voices.

When we got to where the talking was coming from, the table suddenly got quiet."Uhh, Jacob you can let go now." I was yanking my arm. "Sorry." He mumbled. He let go and went to take his seat.

I waited for Jordan to get here before I sat anywhere.

"Oh sweetie, come and sit down!" A lady who only looked in her mid-thirtys said."Uhh okay?" I awkwardly followed to where she was pointing. Sadly it was close to her and to my guessing her husband.

I sat down, and noticed that there was an empty seat next to me.

Yay! Jordan is sitting beside me!

"Oh hey guys sorry for being late. I just wanted to get washed up, since I've been rolling in the grass." Jordan said and winked at me. I felt my face heat up and I looked down. Everybody chuckled like they knew the story.

"Well Jordan, aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?" A deep voice says coming form my left. I totally forgot someone was there when Jordan walked through the door. "Oh yeah sorry dad. Mom. Dad. This is Payton Riley." I waved at them with a sweet smile.

They seem to approve of me since they both smiled from ear to ear."So Payton, has Jordan told you about you being his-" His mom was cut off.

"MASH POTATOES!" Jordan screamed. What is his problem? We all look at him with strange looks on our faces."What? Mom you know how much I like your mash potatoes!" He shrugs off.

I laughed then everyone joined in, leaving Jordan looking down at his plate blushing."Awww your adorable when your embarssed!" I squealed.

"You guys are both adorble!" His mom laughed.

A phone rang from the distance, and we all quit laughing."Drew, will you please go get that?" his mom looked at the dad.

When we lefted the room I deiced to break the silence by asking "Mrs.Parks may I ask what your name is?"

"First off! It's not Mrs.Parks that just makes me sound old! I'm Lily." She laughs.

I can tell she is the laughing type. I'm starting to like these people. Drew walks into the room with a worried look on his face and said.

"Payton. It's for you. They say it's important."

~~~~~~~

Whatcha think?!??!

Comment vote fan

-Musical_Penguin