𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Unleashed 3x04▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Unleashed 3x04
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 to Stiles and Scott in the boys locker room, she had no problem being in their and none of the boys had a problem with her being in their they all knew she was gay and they all knew if they tried something with her they would have to deal with scott and stiles or worse Coach.

Scott told them about what happened at his job last night and how a dog owner went missing. "I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away-- left his car, his dog..." Stiles shrugged on his jacket, the team was about to go on a run and Freya was being forced to run with them because she was the 'assistant coach.'

so there freya stood in a black sports bra and leggings and a cropped black jacket. "Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles ranted.

"No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott gave an adorable smile as Freya smiled along with him, Stiles gave them both a glare making them giggle even more.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin.. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."Scott spoke, pulling on his jacket.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles slammed his locker as Danny turned to him, "All right, I'll do it." Danny offered, making Freya break into a smile. Stiles let out a small yelp.

"What???"

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle.'" Freya covered her mouth with her hand trying hard not to laugh.

"Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?" Stiles questioned shocked.

"Yes! I'm kidding!" Danny laughed as he walked away.

𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara