𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

2x02 Shape Shifted ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

2x02 Shape Shifted
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 math not paying attention to a thing the teacher was talking about. She heard the news about Lydia being found and she couldn't help but feel relieved that they had found the strawberry blonde.

Freya could feel Allison's eyes on her not being able to take it anymore and she raised her hand. "Ms. Allard?" The teacher asked.

"May I use the restroom?" The teacher sighed before nodding, grabbing her bag Freya ran out of class.

• • •

School had ended. Issac Layhe was arrested for the murder of his father and apparently Derek had turned him. Freya laid on her bed when someone busted into her room making her jump up "I need your help!" Allison panicked.

"What, Allison?'' The girl answered in an annoyed tone.

"My father and Gerard found out about Issac and—and they sent a guy out in a deputy outfit. I think they're going to kill him!" Allison rushed out brushing her hands through her hair.

"Okay calm down well stop them, have you talked to Stiles or Scott?" Freya asked, earning a quick nod from Allison.

"Stiles said he was going to pick up Derek now but we have to stall for him."

• • •

Allison and Freya stood in downtown Beacon hills both had their bows aimed. Allison released two into the man's tires as he stepped out Freya released an arrow into his leg, Allison gasped at what Freya had just done.

Freya's head was pounding she couldn't tell if was from the lack of food or the lack of Sleep, recently sleep hadn't come easy to Freya she would stay up all night tossing and turning in her sheets, one night she had finally had enough and took some sleeping pills that had been prescribed to her after Allison shot her.

"Freya you okay?" Allison's face contorted into worry as she looked over Freya who was as pale as a sheet.

"I'm fine." Freya avoided her gaze; she could feel herself break into a cold sweat.