𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

 Fury 2x10▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Fury 2x10
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 phone back up to call Allison when another name popped up on her screen,Stiles, she picked up the call, "Stiles?" Her voice shook.

"Hey, um, I was wondering if you could come down to the station. I think I found something on the kanima."

Freya sighed into the phone "I'll be there in a few minutes." Freya hung up the phone climbing into the car before taking off to the police station.

• • •

Freya frowned when she saw Stiles, Derek's, Sheriff Stilinski's, and Ms. McCalls cars out front. Freya's body stiffened before pulling the gun out from her waist band; she quickly walked up the steps of the police station, walking through the front doors clearing the space before making her way back when she was just about to walk into the sheriff's office Matt walks out with a gun pointed at scott and jackson right behind him in half kanima form. Freya pointed the gun at Matt as he pointed the gun at Scott's head, Freya's eyes wandered over to the two bodies laying on the floor motionless; her heart dropped till she watched Derek and Stiles' chest rise and fall.

"Put the gun down." Matt glared as Freya just glared back, "Put the gun down now or I'll kill all three of them!" Freya looked at him trying to detect the smallest hint that he was lying and when she couldn't find one she slowly placed the gun on the floor.

"Now kick it over." slowly she kicked the gun in the opposite direction of both of them. Matt pushed scott to jackson who held the werewolf back as Matt slowly approached freya.

"Oh how the tables have turned. Just a few hours ago it was me on the floor now it's about to be you. But you see the difference is this time you won't get back up. You know how I said I'm not the type to be like 'if I can't have you no one can.' well that wasn't the complete truth, because Freya if i can't have you no one can.'' Before Freya could even comprehend the words Matt just spoke the air was knocked out of her lungs as she felt a searing pain hit her stomach.

"Freya!" Scott screamed, Freya's wide panicked eyes looked at Scott who was struggling to break away from Jackson, before her legs gave out and she hit the cement ground below her, Her hand went to her stomach pressing down on the wound she let a cry of pain out.

"Scott, stiles!" Freya recognized the echoing voice as the sheriffs. Matt pulled Scott out of the room leaving Jackson behind.

"J-Jackson." Freya's breathing became labored as the man's head snapped towards her,"Come on, this isn't you, you're not a killer." Freya panted out slowly climbing back to her feet her hands and shirt covered in her blood. Freya didn't get to stand up fully before the power was cut and gunshots began to sound around them, Freya panicked as smoke filled the police station and Jackson was suddenly gone.

"They're here." Freya grunted out as she crawled over to Derek and Stiles.

"Are you guys okay?" Stiles' face scrunched up in panic as he saw how pale the girl was.

"Are you?" Stiles questioned.

"i-im fine. Happy birthday to me right'' Freya's voice was faint; she was struggling to get air to her lungs and her eyes began to drop. She glanced over to the clock on the wall which now showed it was 12:01 am. It was officially April 1st Freya's seventeenth birthday.

"You, you have to find my dad and Scott's mom Matt locked them up in the cells, Freya please you have to find them." Freya rushed off towards the cell room stumbling and falling against the wall, her blood smeared all over the wall.

Freya turned the corner only to stumble into someone. "Freya!"

Freya looked up, "D-dad, I don't feel so good." Comfort fell over Freya knowing her dad was there with her, to protect her.

Worry was written all over Darrens face as he looked down at his daughter, his eyes trailed down to where her hand was pressed to see them completely covered in blood.

"Oh god." Without another word Darren lifted his daughter in his arms.

"No- no i have to f-find sheriff s-stlinski and Ms. McCall." Freya tried to pull out of his arms.

"No baby, you need a hospital." Darren walked out of the station with his daughter quickly putting her in the car.

"Daddy- i-m im sorry for all the things I put you through."

Darrens face scrunched in confusion, "What do you mean baby?"

Freya gave her father a sad smile "I'll tell you about it later right now I think i'm gonna take a nap." Darren looked at his daughter in panic.

"No-no baby, stay awake we're almost there!" Freya mumbled something incoherent under her breath before darkness took over her.