𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Battlefield 2x11▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Battlefield 2x11
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 feeling today?" Freya continued to stare at the pencil holder on Ms. Morell's desk, it had been a few days since Freya had almost died in her fathers arms, since Matt died, since she found out that Allison had gone rogue and was after Derek and anyone else that stood in her way.

"I'm fine." her voice was stone cold.

"You've been through alot Freya, it's okay for you to not be fine." Freya felt her throat close up, "You were just shot by a classmate. It's a traumatic thing. How do you feel?" Ms. Morell questioned the girl who had no emotion behind her eyes.

"I'm fine, the doctor gave me a clean bill of health."

Ms. Morell sighed, "Freya... multiple other injuries and scars, where found on you. You had several scars that looked like they were from knives, or nail marks. Is there something going on at home?" Freya's cold eyes snapped to the counselor sitting in front of her.

"If you're trying to imply that my parents abuse me then don't. My parents love me and would jump in front of a bullet for me." Freya's voice was venomous, Ms. Morell almost coward from the girl.

"Okay, you're right I'm sorry. How do you feel about the recent death of your classmate Matt." Ms. Morell quickly changed the subject.

"I'm fine you're not going to catch me crying over it. The guy tried to kill me. I don't feel bad for him" Freya focused her attention on the clicking clock on the wall behind her.

"Can you feel bad for the nine-year-old Matt who died?"

Freya shook her head with a scoff, "Just because some asholes didn't know he couldn't swim and dragged him in a pool doesn't mean you should go off killing them one by one. Stiles once almost killed me with his lacrosse stick. No one sees me trying to kill him. Let's not mention the fact that the police found a bunch of pictures of me on his laptop and not just of me, he photoshopped himself into pictures with me.... It's like he was building a fake relationship, I mean the dude only ever spoke five words to me. If anything I thought he was trying to get with Allison, guess I was wrong about that too."