𝙏𝙬𝙤

Second Chance at First Line 1x02▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 History class, she couldn't stop her leg from bouncing, Allison looked over at the girl worry written all over her face, Freya ignored her though and continued to act like she was paying attention to the teacher.

When the bell rang Freya rushed out of class hoping Allison wouldn't follow but her wishes weren't answered when a small hand wrapped around her elbow "Freya, are you okay?" Allison's voice was full of worry for her best friend who turned towards her.

"Yeah all I'm okay. Just didn't get much sleep last night." Freya smiled at Allison who nodded as Scott walked up to her, her smile widened as Scott approached her. Freya took it as her opportunity to slip away.

Freya stood at her locker when Stiles came running her way "You," he drew in a deep breath "Wanna," another breath ''Go'' another ''find an" another big one "Body?" he asked the auburn haired girl who laughed at the boy.

"Stiles as much as I would just love too, I don't think it would be best for the new girl to show up with a dead body and two teenage boys, plus my parents don't need to know I'm hanging out with a werewolf. That wouldn't end well for any of us" stiles nodded his head in understanding.

"Stiles be careful. Okay?" he smiled at the girls concerned.

"I promise." Stiles saluted her before ran off in the direction of his jeep.

Freya sighed before shuffling towards Allison's car where Lydia sat in the front seat and a frown found her face before climbing in the back seat. Allison turned towards Freya then smiled "Hey, my house or yours?"

Freya looked at her but didn't smile. "Um, your house, your mom is tutoring me." she nodded looking confused as to why I was so moppy before driving off towards her house. Freya wasn't going to the Argent house to study, she was going to train with Chris.

•••

Allison parked her car in the garage before the three girls went into the house, Lydia rushing up to Allison's room Allison was right on her tail. Freya walked over to Mrs. Argent who sent her a smile. "He's at the usual spot," she whispered to Freya who nodded, making her way out of the house and to the woods where they trained.