𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

Silverfinger 3x17▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Silverfinger 3x17
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 Argent's office along with Scott, Issac and Allison who stood over her father cleaning his wounds, due to him being attacked, right now he was telling them everything he knew about the Oni. "His eyes were glowing. There was something almost ritualistic about it. Like it was looking right into his soul." Argent spoke to them but his eyes were distant as he relived the memory of watching his first ever slaughter.

"That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac shifted in his seat anxiously which caused scott to place his hand on Issac's forearm rubbing conforming circles on it.

"That's what it did to everyone." Freya spoke, crossing her left leg over the right one.

"Not everyone. They only came after the werewolves." Scott shot back, "And Lydia." Allison added, grabbing a bandaid.

"Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Chris informed them winching slightly.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Issac asked, looking at Argent.

"A Kumicho. A Yakuza boss. It was my first gun deal. I was only 18. It was supposed to be a simple exchange, except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to improvise." Chris told them, "Or your ability to survive." Freya shot back knowing from experience earning a small nod for Chris, he himself felt slightly guilty for putting her through the test, but it kept her alive.

"The moment the sun went down it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords, not curved like katanas but straight, black steel. Like ninjatos." Argent recalled.

"What did they want?" Scott finally asked the burning question.

"To get to the Kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." A shiver went down Freya's spine as she shifted in the chair.

"Did they mark him like they did us?" Issac's fingers felt the mark behind his ear. 

"Not exactly." Argent told them how when the Oni's blade pierced Kumicho he formed into something else.