𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

Insatiable 3x23▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Insatiable 3x23
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁 and explaining what happened deaton rushed to the school to help, Freya now stood against one of the walls in the locker room where the showers where as Deaton dug flies out of the three wolves. "Are they okay now?" Allison asked once Deaton was finished with Issac.

"I hope so. The part that's worrisome is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles." Scott, Deaton, Melissa, Peter and Lydia spent the day splitting stiles from the Nogitsune who was now walking around with stiles face.

"There's really two of them now? How's that even possible?" Kira asked, looking at the vet.

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" After they had separated stiles and Void Lydia had gone missing.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car." Deaton explained.

"So, no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden glared from his bent position still trying to catch his breath.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor." Deaton spoke annoyed.

"Hold on-- how are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Freya asked as deaton looked at her, "That's what they're trying to figure out now." He spoke looking at her.

• • •

Freya was with Allison and Isaac at an abandoned lot where Lydia's car sat abandoned behind a chained fence, Isssac reached for the lock breaking it before they entered.

"That's it-- that's Lydia's car." Allison spoke as they approached the blue car.

"The scent's strong of emotion." Issac noted sniffing the air again.

"Fear?" Freya asked glancing over her shoulder at him as she rounded the car to the driver's side.

"Anger." He answered.