𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Raving 2x08▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Raving 2x08
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝗻 her bed, she had got movement back just a few minutes ago. "Hey freya I was wondering if you wanted to go to that rave?" Allison questioned the girl walking out of her bathroom.

Freya had heard about the rave that was going on. "I don't know. You know I don't like large crowds." Allison frowned before walking over to the girl straddling her waist Freya's hand flew up to Allison's hips to steady her.

"You know I don't think your boyfriend would be very happy with this position." Freya spoke, keeping her face neutral.

Allison rolled her eyes "Come on, it will be fun." Allison continued ignoring Freya's statement.

"Ali, I don't want to be a third wheel with you and Scott." Freya spoke, shaking her head.

"Well lucky for you I'm not going with Scott." Allison smiled.

Freya scrunched her brows up in confusion "Then who are you going with?" Freya questioned the name that leaves her mouth was not the name Freya was expecting "Matt." Freya dropped her hands from Allison's waist.

"Does Scott know?" Freya questioned.

"Of course he knows he is actually the one who told me to go." Allison frowned in confusion.

Freya shook her head "So instead of breaking up with your boyfriend like you said you would. You decided to stay with him but not only to go out with another dude!" Freya almost shouted before lightly pushing Allison off of her.

"Fre-"

Freya cut Allison off "No! Allison i won't do this okay either you want to be with me or you don't! I'm not going to be your side piece or your secret! I won't! So choose Me or scott?"

Allison's mouth hung open, "Freya..." Tears collected in Freya's eyes as she looked at Allison. The look on Allison's face was all Freya needed to know that she chose scott.