𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Riddle 3x18▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Riddle 3x18
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 to the ringing of her phone moaning she answered it not even looking at the name on the screen or the time. "Hello?" Freya's groggy voice spoke through the phone.

"Frey." Freya shot up at the quivering voice.

"Scott? What's wrong?" Freya panicked.

"I don't know, it's Stiles. He called me panicking, he said he doesn't know where he is and he's bleeding." Scott rushed out, "Issac and I are heading to his house right now." Scott informed her as Freya stumbled from her bed.

"I'll meet you there." Freya hung up the phone putting on clothes along with grabbing a gun and a knife before leaving the house.

Freya speed into the Stilinski drive way seeing two different cars already there but no jeep. Letting herself into the house she took the steps two at a time entering stiles bedroom she met with Lydia, Aiden, Issac and Scott. Freya's eyes widen as she takes in all the pictures on Stiles walls all of them had red strings connected to them and they were all tied to a pair of scissors stabbed in the middle of Stiles bed.

"He uses red for unsolved cases." Lydia informed them, "Hold on-- is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" Lydia turned to Scott and Issac.

"He said that he was in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott told them.

"We came here to get a better scent." Issac then added.

"What else did he say?" Freya looked at the two werewolves raising her eyebrow.

"Something's wrong with his leg-- it's bleeding." Scott began to recall the call, "And he's freezing." Issac added.

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the twenties." Freya added a foreboding look falling on her face as her heart rate began to pick up in panic.

"What did his dad say?" Lydia looked at Scott who looked away.

"We kind of... We didn't tell him yet." Scott scratched the back of his neck.