𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

The Tell 1x05▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Tell 1x05
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 never really sure about how her life was going to go but when she was a little girl she had dreamed of living in a big castle with a Doberman and the prince of her dreams but as time went on the prince became a princess and her dreams become nightmares.

Freya  walked over to Allison and hugged her "Happy birthday." Allison laughed when Freya  pulled back. Freya didn't like the cold feeling that came over her; she instantly missed the girl's warmth. The girls walked over to Allison's locker and as she opened it balloons flew out Allison smiled "Lydia." Freya couldn't help but like that Lydia went out of her way to do something special for Allison on her birthday.

"Hey, question." Allison looked at the auburn haired girl.

"hmm." she hummed, staring at the girl.

"Do you wanna skip?" Freya questioned as Allison's eyebrows raised "I've never even skipped class."

Freya laughed "Perfect you get caught they will go easy on you."

Allison laughed before nodding "Okay."

• • •

"Left!" Freya told Allison and she took a sharp turn sticking her arm out in front of Freya earning an amused smile.

"Sorry, sorry I just totally soccer mom'd you." Allison laughed pulling off the side of the road.

Freya pulled her out of the car onto a trail, she looked down at the screen in worry as Freya laughed "You're still not okay with this are you?"

Allison put her phone down "I just feel like I need an alibi." She shrugged,  "If we get caught I'll say it was my fault." Allison looked over at Freya.