𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Frayed 3x05▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Frayed 3x05
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝗖𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 of the snake and the body died." Freya stood behind Derek's loft doors waiting for one of the five werewolves to notice she's there.

"Except this isn't a snake, it's hydra." Peter's voice rang through the loft.

"And it's not going to be that easy even if there's five of you." Freya walked into the loft, all head's snapping towards her as her boot heels clicked on the cold cement floor.

"Going in there is a death wish." Freya spoke, stopping at the table they were all huddled around.

"We can't just sit around, Deucalion is still the alpha." Freya shook her head realizing that the wolves weren't going to listen to her.

"Let's hope so... Because you know what happened when Hercules cut off one of the heads of the Hydra?" Peter asked his nephew.

"Two more grew back in its place." Scott filled them in.

"Somebody's been doing their summer reading." Peter smirked,

"This isn't going to end well." Freya mumbled.

• • •

Freya stood on the second floor of the building she watched as Kali held Cora by her throat the only thing she caught was "What will it be, a Derek pack, or family?"

Freya pulled the arrow back, "Both." She whispered before releasing an arrow, hitting the twins; she then released several other flash bolts to throw off the alpha's, giving Derek's pack the chance to get up. Just when Freya believed it was over, Scott and Ennis attacked each other when they collided. It almost sounded like thunder struck.

"Freya?" Freya snapped her head in the direction of the voice, her eyes widening in the process "Allison, what are you doing here?" Freya grabbed Allison by the waist

"The same thing as you apparently." Freya sighed looking back at Scott whose eyes flashed red, but only for a second.

Derek attacked Ennis when he wasn't looking, making the two break out into a fight. Swing after swing Freya watched as Derek and Ennis fought suddenly the two were on the edge of a hole in the floor that was at least a fifteen foot drop. Scott swiped at Ennis' leg making him stumble back in the process he grabbed Derek and both of them fell "Derek!" Freya shouted as she watched in terror. Freya had just witnessed Derek Hale die. And she blamed herself for it.