𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Magic Bullet 1x04▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Magic Bullet 1x04
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 the middle of her room. thoughts racing through her head a knock on the door snapping her out of her thoughts. "Hey, I just thought I should let you know that Kate's in town so we're gonna have dinner with them tonight." Freya's mother Sarah told her before walking out of her room. Freya rolled her eyes, she hated Kate Argent, she is a bad person and she would get what was coming for her soon.

Freya didn't focus on school all day her mind was all over the place and she wasn't the only one who noticed Scott, Stiles, and Allison had been trying to ask her what's wrong all day but she brushed it off saying she didn't get enough sleep.

School had just let out and Freya stood at the front entrance of Beacon hills high school looking around not wanting to go home just yet when she heard the squeaky brakes of Stiles's jeep come to a halt and car horns honk. Her head swiveled over to where stiles looked with a sickly looking Derek she rushed over to him. "What the hell happened to you!" Freya exclaimed looking at the older werewolf in worry, his eyes flashing blue.

"Stop that." Scott demanded, hit him.

"She shot you, didn't she." Derek looked up at the Allard girl before nodding.

"She's here for less than fifteen hours and she's already staring problems'' Freya rolled her eyes as Scott helped Derek up into the front seat of Stiles's car.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Scott's mouth hung open at Derek's request.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott asked, throwing his hands up.

"Because she's an Argent." Derek was getting irritated with Scott's questions.

"And Freya can't do it why." Derek shook his head at Scott's question.