𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Party Guessed 2x09▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Party Guessed 2x09
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 day thinking about Allison and Victoria and how this whole thing was just a fucking mess. But when seven o'clock rolled around Freya dragged herself out of bed to get ready for Lydia's party and when she arrived she noticed just how empty the place was.

Freya was walking down the hall to Lydia's back yard where she found Allison, Scott, and Stiles Freya walked over with a small smile, "Well if it isn't my favorite dorks." They all smiled at her.

"Jacksons not here." Allison spoke as stiles looked around.

"Yeah no one's here." Stiles spoke to us as we looked around at the empty backyard.

"Maybe it's just early." Scott reasoned, "Or no one's coming because Lydia has turned into the town wack job." Stiles spoke.

"We have to do something because we have completely ignored her the past two weeks."

Freya held up her finger, "Correction you three have ignored her the past two weeks i've talked to her every night." Freya smiled proudly as stiles and scott rolled their eyes with a light smile.

"She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years." Scott spoke, making Freya burst out with laughter.

"I prefer to think of it as me not being on her radar yet.." Stiles spoke, shrugging his shoulders.

"We don't owe her a party." Scott said, shaking his head with a frown.

"What about getting back to normal?" Freya spoke feeling bad for the strawberry blonde. It was no secret that the teens had been neglecting the girl in her time of need, the guilt was eating Freya alive. The four teens had looked over her trauma believing their own was bigger than her's.

• • •

In no time the party was raging with the drag queens Stiles had met the other night and the lacrosse team was here meaning half the school came with them. Freya stood off to the side of the pool sipping the red punch Lydia had definitely spiked with vodka.

Freya watched as Allison and Scott kept doing the weird thing where they glanced at each other from across the room rolling her eyes before seeing Matt approach her Freya body grew stiff and her eyes narrowed, "Can I talk to you?" Matt asked as Freya glanced at him.

"just what I was looking forward to. Lead the way." Freya followed Matt to a room.

"I'm going to assume Allison told you about the pictures on my camera." Matt cleared his throat at the end.

"That would be a good assumption." Freya's jaw clenched.

"So, I know I took some pictures of you that I should've told you about... But, is it really that bad that-that I think you're beautiful, and I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph?"

Freya shifted on her feet as she looked at the man who she presumed to be dangerous, her eyes darkening, "Matt those pictures were taken without consent, someone of them I don't even know how you got" Freya sneered, unlike Allison with Freya once she didn't like you she simply didn't like you and she wouldn't hide it.

"Telephoto lens. I mean, come on, Freya-- photographers call them candids."" Matt defended himself laughing like it was no big deal.

Freya scoffed, "Well the police call it stalking Matt, or child pornography, harassment, do you see where i'm going with this Matt?" Freya's face was stone cold as she looked at Matt.

"Stalking? So, I'm-I'm a stalker now, that's-is that it? You-you think my bedroom is wallpapered with your photos? You think I'm the kind of guy that's gonna say something, like, Well, if I can't have you, no one can! Well, you know what? Get over yourself, because there's another pretty girl walking through the room every five minutes." Matt almost shouted.

Freya let out a cold laugh "Yeah, Matt I do believe you're that guy, but, all you have to do is wait for another three. Good luck." Freya turned to walk out of the room when Matt grabbed her arm. Freya snatched his forearm and shoulder before using all of her weight to flip Matt onto the ground.

"Stay the hell away from Me from Allison and my friend! Im not fucking afraid of you or your little scaly friend." Freya seethed as she stood over Matt who laid flat on the floor, Matt looked at the girl shocked he didn't know that the girl knew.

Freya left the room in a rush walking past all the people when she stepped outside looking at the street that was lined with cars, no one was out front they were all either in the backyard or the house. Taking a deep breath, Freya let the cold air touch her lungs, keeping her eyes closed for a few seconds before opening them.

When she opened them she was met by the sight she had been trying to forget all her life, her mother laid in a pool of blood but this time it wasn't just her, next to her laid a baby no older than a month or two old, its body laid cold and lifeless next to her mothers. "This! This is your fault." Freya's head snapped in the direction her father was standing, his hair was disheveled and his eyes were red with deep bags.

"W-what?" Freya's voice shook as she looked at the man.

"You killed them both! You killed your mother and brother if you hadn't just been so dramatic, your mother wouldn't have had to go through the stress you put her through when you were in the hospital. If you hadn't been born I could have had the son I've always wanted!" Tears were now rushing down Freya's face as she watched the angry man walk up to her.

"You killed the love of my Life and child." His voice rang through Freya's tears as she squeezed her eyes shut and suddenly everything was quiet.

Freya opened her eyes to see only herself standing in Lydia Martin's driveway. Without hesitation Freya grabbed her keys from her back pocket and took off for her car, when she finally was able to start the car she sped off in the direction of the outlook. It was somewhere where she knew she could be alone and it would be quiet.

Sitting on the cliff overlooking the town of Beacon Hills it looked like a normal town, a town where people grew up and where they made their families. If anyone who didn't live in Beacon Hills were to look at the view I had right now they would just think it was another peaceful quiet town, but, that's not the truth beacon hills was a place filled with murder, monsters, people who hunt the monsters, the monsters who turned out not to be the actually monsters, the supposed heroes who turned out to be monsters. Beacon hills was a place of lies and secrets, a place that if you lived there and knew what Freya and her friends knew you would never have peace unless you're dead.

Freya's phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts looking down at the screen. She saw my fathers name come across the screen, bracing myself for what's to come, and she answered the phone with a deep breath. "Hello?" Her voice stayed stable which she was thankful for.

"She's gone Freya, Victoria is gone." Freya didn't speak; she simply hung up the phone, placing it back down on the grass beside her. A violent sob ripped through her chest, Freya knew Victoria wasn't a saint; she knew the women had crooked views, but Freya also knew her as a second mother, someone who stood beside her during her recovery, someone who made sure Freya ate, and now that woman is gone, her best friend's mother is gone. Freya released a scream. It was a scream of pain, of anger, of denial, of hurt. Freya wasn't sure how much more of the supernatural she could take.