𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

Tattoo 3x01▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tattoo 3x01
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

​​"𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 you feeling?"

Freya rolled her eyes, "I'm fine."

Ms. Morell sighed, "Last we talked, Allison was coming back to town." Freya only nodded in response. "She's back now, have you talked to her?" Freya shook her head.

Allison had kept in touch with Freya all summer at least she tried. she would text and call Freya but she never really got a response.

"How about you dad, have you visited his grave? I know we talked about you trying to go."

Freya sighed, "No, I haven't, why would I go to a place that only has bad memories."

Morrells eyes soften, "Because it's not about the place, it's about the person." Morell told her.

"I don't have to look at some stupid gravestone to remember my dad!" Freya slightly raised her voice.

"What about being with him?"

Freya scoffed, "I'm not with him, I'm with his decomposing body that's buried in the ground." Freya sighed, twisting the ring on her finger.

"What about stiles and Lydia?" Morell changed the subject seeing how irritated the girl is.

"What about them?" Freya's voice was now calmer.

"Well the last session we had you told me you were having a get away with Lydia at the lake how did that go." Freya smiled fondly at the memories of Lydia and stiles. They were the only ones who kept Freya from going off the deep end since her father died. Her mother was rarely home; she was always at the hospital working.

"It went well." Freya answered.

• • •

Freya looked at herself in her bathroom mirror she lost a lot of weight since her dad died her eating disorder got worse. Stiles tried his best to make sure she ate but most of the time it just came back up. Her hair was longer and darker, her clothing had become on the darker side now. Freya felt like she had changed a lot for the person she used to be.