𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Echo House 3x20▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Echo House 3x20
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 happy moment it soon ended when they got a call from scott telling them about how the Nogitsune had set traps which had injured coach Finstock, and a bomb which exploded in the sheriff's station the death count still unknown. Deaton was able to use lichen which would suppress the Nogitsune inside of stiles who had admitted himself into Eichen house. Now they stood in the veterinary clinic with Deaton and Scott on the phone with Argent who had been with Derek for the past day.

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" Chris asked over the phone.

"Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First the lichen is not a cure-- it'll wear off in a matter of days." Deaton made sure they understood it wasn't a cure for Stiles.

"But, while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?" Chris questioned him.

"I hope... Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there, as well." Deaton's words onlys set more stress and worry on the three teens in front of him.

"What's the second problem?" Chris asked over the phone.

"I checked with your contacts in Japan. The Yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll." Deaton informed him.

"What scroll?" Scott asked his boss.

"A Shugendo scroll. The Shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan." Deaton answered as Freya rubbed her temples.

"The scroll had information on how to exorcize a Nogitsune." Chris whispered into the phone.

"So, we need to find that scroll." Freya spoke.

"Exactly. And, I did get the name of the man who last purchased it-- Kincaid." Freya's eyes widened in realization.

"He was with Katashi. He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun." Freya spoke.