𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

Fireflies 3x03▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Fireflies 3x03
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 the rave, Victoria found out you and Scott were still seeing each other." Freya stopped for a second, "She decided to take matters into her own hand. So she knocked Scott out and pulled him into a room where she then tried to kill him..." Freya stopped again, letting Allison process the words she just told her.

"Scott would have died if Derek didn't come save him, when they were fighting Derek bit your mom and she thought it would be dishonorable to be a werewolf so she decided she would just kill herself." Freya finished.

"She tried to kill you?" Allison spoke looking at Scott, tears collecting in her eyes.

"Uh, yeah, yeah" Scott stuttered.

"Why didn't either of you tell me?" She asked.

"I'll tell you anything you want to know-" Allison cut Freya off, "Just- just tell me why you didn't tell me." Allison closed her eyes.

"I-i couldn't Ali i couldn't let that be the last memory you had of her." Just then Derek comes out holding Erica's body Freya quickly turns her head away not being able to look at the girl's body, she could feel her throat closing up. Her chest felt empty in the span of three months Freya had lost Victoria, her father and now Erica.

Freya sat at the head of her bed, the empty feeling never leaving her chest. She came home because she knew she would be no help in finding the two rouge werewolves she would only get in the way.

Freya felt her eyes drop in exhaustion, everything was finally catching up to her. Through the summer she had avoided her problems but now the not sleeping, not eating, the panic attacks, everything was catching up to her. Freya shot up from her bed when her door burst open showing a panting stiles.

"What the hell!" Freya shouted, placing a hand over her heart.

"Lydia found a body, let's go." Stiles came over grabbing Freya's hand and pulling her off the bed.