𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Galvanize 3x15▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Galvanize 3x15
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝗡𝗼, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 talk." Ethan spoke.

"Ah, that's a change of pace for you guys." Stiles spoke as he and Freya approached Scott standing beside him,"Seeing as though you usually do, you're just hurting, maiaming, and killing."

The twins ignored stiles. "You need a pack. We need an alpha."

"Yeah absolutely not. That's hilarious though." Stiles answered for Scott, the three werewolves glanced at Freya as the smell of pain began to seep off of her she  ignored their glances trying to keep her breathing stable.

"You came to us for help, we helped," Ethan said, looking at scott.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp." Freya breathed out.

"That's not helping, in my opinion, that's actually counterproductive." Stiles continued with a glare.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott questioned.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden answered as Freya chuckled and Stiles looked at them like they were crazy.

"I can think of one like you two holding Derek's claws while Kali impales Boyd." Issac spoke, appearing out of nowhere, his eyes landed on Freya when he smelled her pain she once again ignored the look, as flashes of Boyd's body entered her mind.

"In fact I don't know why we aren't impaling them right now." Issac spoke, crossing his arms as he stood on the other side of scott.

Aiden growled flashing his electric blue eyes glowing at Isaac, "You wanna try."

Issac smirked as he went to step forward but scott grabbed his hand making him stop, Freya smiled at the interaction wondering if they made it official.

"I'm sorry but they don't trust you." If one thing was for sure, Scott would do anything and everything to protect his pack, his family, and if they didn't feel safe or comfortable with the twins around then that was that.