𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

Currents 3x07▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Currents 3x07
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 going." Freya spoke without moving a muscle.

Allison groaned in protest "No, stay." Allison spoke, keeping her eyes closed as she laid on Freya's chest.

"We have school tomorrow and god knows what else." It had been two days since the incident at Glen Capri when they arrived back home it was Friday night, the group of teens hadn't really discussed what happened.

"I really should get home." Freya mumbled.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight after what happened." Allison's grip around Freya's waist tightened.

"I seriously doubt I'm a target ." Freya let out a laugh.

"But you don't know that." Allison protested as Freya sighed.

"I can protect myself Allison." Freya reminded her.

Allison shook her head, "I know you can, i just...nothing bad can happen to you if something bad happened to you i would have no idea what to do'' Allison sighed.

Freya's eyes softened "I'll be okay," Freya tried to reassure her girlfriend. Allison was about to answer when Freya's phone ringing cut her off, Freya groaned looking down at her phone seeing scott's name, Freya tilted her head before answering

"Hello?" Freya questioned through the phone.

"Freya, where's your mom!?" Scott's voice was panicked.

"She should be at home, why?" Freya's brows drew together in confusion as she played with Allison's hair.

"Two of the on-call surgeons were just killed." Freya jumped up from Allison's bed, she hung up the phone calling her mothers number only for it to go straight to voicemail.

Freya pulled on her shoes before calling her again. "Shit!" Freya spoke, removing her phone from her ear when she gained the same response.

"Freya, what's going on!?" Allison questioned Freya who shrugged on her jacket.