𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Master Plan 2x12▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Master Plan 2x12
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 the medics rolled Jackson away in a body bag, she felt a pull on her arm and realized it was Isaac pulling her along with the two males. Freya waited on the bench next to the lockers as Issac and Scott changed back into regular clothes.

Sheriff stilinski came in, "I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means...The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you sees him–"

Issac nodded, "We'll call you." Issac reassured him softly.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott spoke.

"Yeah... I'll see you, okay?" The teens nod and watch as Stilinski walks away.

Freya felt like the world was caving in on her; she didn't know what she would do if stiles weren't okay, she needed stiles, he was her best friend and if something happened to him she wouldn't be able to live with herself.

Freya watched a coach walk away not really realizing he was talking to scott the whole time, she didn't even notice when scott pried the locker door open. "How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Issac complained, Freya looked over confused when she saw the two werewolves holding stiles clothes.

Scott looked over confused which made Freya look over to see Derek standing in the locker room, "We need to talk." Derek said right as Peter Hale walked out from behind the wall Freya drew her gun and pointed it at him.

"Now there's no need for that." Peter said frowning.

"Excuse me if I don't trust you, seeing as the last time I saw you, you tried to kill all of us." Freya gave him a sarcastic smile while still holding the gun.