𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

The Girl Who Knew Too Much 3x09 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 Freya that night both of them woke to Freya's phones ringing, "Hello?"

It was silent for a second, "Lydia?" Freya's voice became more urgent.

"I think I found another dead body." Lydia's voice shook.

"Where are you?" Freya questioned standing up motioning for Allison to do so.

"The school" Lydia's voice shook.

"Okay where coming." Hanging up the phone Freya looked over at Allison.

"Lydia found another dead body. Come on" Freya informed Allison who quickly put on shoes and they rushed to my car.

The girls pulled into the parking lot finding Lydia standing there both girls rushed out of the car.

"Lydia are you okay" Freya placed both of her hands on Lydia's shoulders.

"I-im okay, i think i'm okay." Lydia's voice trembled as Freya pulled her into a hug rubbing her back.

"Why is this happening to me?" Lydia's voice began to cry.

"I don't know, but I promise I will help you find out." Lydia tightened her hold around Freya's waist as she continued to comfort her.

Allison stood off to the side smiling at the two's interaction Lydia and Freya pulled away just as Stiles and Scott pulled into the parking lot.

"Where is she?" Stiles questioned right as he got out of the jeep.

"Over here!" Allison called him over, Stiles wasted no time rushing over to Lydia to make sure she was unharmed.

"It's the same thing, the same thing as the pool. I got in the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body" Lydia shook her head as she spoke.