𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Lunatic 1x08▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lunatic 1x08
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 her car radio playing as she stared at Beacon Hills high school. Today was the groups first day back at school after the attack the police were still looking for Derek who was not the killer but thanks to Scott everyone believed he was.

Freya  watched as the red SUV pulled up to school she knew it contained the Argent's and after a few minutes she watched as Allison climbed out of the car and the car screeched off Freya  sighed before pulling herself out of her car.

School went by slowly. Freya had yet to talk to anyone at all. All that anyone was talking about today was the attack the other night at the school and how Derek was the killer, it took everything in Freya  not to defend the werewolf she had become so fond of.

Freya sat in class behind Allison waiting for Harris to hand her her test. Scott approached Allison trying to talk to her only to be cut off by Mr. Harris. "You have forty-five minutes to complete the test. Twenty-five percent of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So, let's get the disappointment over with. Begin!" Harris spoke. Not even five minutes in, Scott ran out of the room as I sighed. werewolves.

• • •

'Scott kissed Lydia. I'm about to go over and chain him up for the full moon, so if I die , you know who did it.' Freya read the text from Stiles slightly laughing before telling him to be careful.

Freya was currently sitting in class with Allison, Lydia, and Scott when Allison rushed out of the room Freya turned and glared at Scott who rushed out of the room a few minutes later. Scott came back looking defeated, Freya rushed out of the room. "Allison!" Freya  rushed into the bathroom.

Allison sat on the bathroom floor.

Freya sank down next to her grabbing her hand "You okay Ali?"

Allison nodded her head "Yeah, yeah it's just Scott he wants to be friends and i'm not ready- i- i can't" Allison stutters.