𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Frenemy 2x06Smut▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Frenemy 2x06
Smut
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 Kanima to under a bridge where Chris Argent was shooting at it pulling up and getting out of the car she grabbed her bow shooting multiple arrows in it as it scared away stopping at Gerard, who reached his hand out for the Kanima to take before the lizard could take his hand Scott knocked it away making the thing run away with a hiss. Freya grunted before helping Chris onto his feet and leaving without another word.

• • •

Freya sighed, opening the door to her room, Allison sat at the foot of her bed. "Jesus Christ Ali, you scared me." Freya placed her hand over her heart before pulling her jacket off, taking the dagger from her waist band and throwing it into the drawer on her bedside table.

"We didn't get to talk the other night." Allison started making Freya huff.

"Allison, it's been a long day, I really just want to sleep." Freya spoke looking at the brunette.

"No freya! We always have long days and if we don't talk about this now I think I might go crazy!" Allison raised her voice looking at her best friend.

"What do you want me to say Allison... Huh do you want me to tell you how in love I've been with you since we were kids! How every time I see you with Scott I feel like my heart is physically breaking! Is that what you want to hear Allison!" Freya yelled, making Allison freeze.

"Frey-''

Freya cut the girl off, "I can't anymore Allison, I can't pretend I'm not in love with you anymore. I can't pretend that every time I see you I don't want to just kiss you!" Freya spoke before she could continue her rant Allison cut her off by slamming her lips onto Freya's.

Freya placed her hand on Allison's hips, their lips molded together Freya's tongue swiped the crease of Allison's lips asking for an entrance which Allison granted to Freya making her moan. Allison led them back to her bed before straddling Freya's lap. "Allison." Freya spoke between kisses.