𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Illuminated 3x16▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Illuminated 3x16
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 shoulder into the door as it finally broke open rushing over Issac who was convulsing on the floor she dropped to her knees a gasp leaving her lips when she felt his ice cold skin.

Chris grabbed Issacs face "Isaac, come on. Isaac, listen-- you have to turn. Look at me. You need to trigger it!" Chris began to punch Issac, "Come on! Turn! Turn!" Issac's head snapped to the side as he growled, flashing them his yellow eyes before they turned back to their natural blue.

Issac scampered away from pressing his back against Allison's bed with uneven breath. "Did you see them?" Issac shook viciously as Freya's heart broke for him.

Freya Grabbed a hold of his hand and squeezed it, "Who?" She asked softly.

"There were five of them... They wore black... I couldn't-I couldn't see their faces, they were covered..." Tears ran down his face.

"What do you mean? Like, masks?" Allison's brows scrunched up.

"One of them... I could see his eyes... They were greenish-yellow, like a-like a firefly..." Chris stood up going over to windows to check them.

"Security system wasn't triggered," he said, jiggling the window.

"Then how did they get in?" Allison glanced over at her father as Freya pulled a blanket off the end of Allison's bed wrapping it around Isaac's worry still bubbling in her chest.

"They didn't. It was like they came out of the shadows." Issac whispered causing Argent froze at what he said his breath shook, sending fear down Freya she had never seen Argent freeze like that.

"Do you know what that means?" Allison questioned her father who didn't answer. "Dad...?" Allison slightly raised her voice trying to get his attention.

"Um... I'm not sure." He quickly came and stood over the three teens still on the floor Isaac's shaking slightly calmed.

"Listen, the three of you... I need you to keep this quiet for a few hours." They all looked up at him in shock.