𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

The Alpha 1x09,10,11,12▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 her phone before turning her attention back to the chem homework Allison and Lydia where currently dress shopping for a formal that Allison was so keen on dragging her too.

Freya spent most of her day catching up on work with some procrastinating. She was about to walk out the door to get some food from the kitchen but was greeted by Allison who was about to knock on her bedroom door.

"Ali everything okay?" Freya questioned her.

"Sorry your mom let me in." Allison apologized and her brown eyes stared into Freya blue ones.
"You don't have to explain how you got into my house." Freya smiled at her before moving to the side to welcome her into my room.

They both sat on the foot of Freya's bed, "Allison, what's going on?" the auburn haired girl questioned her worry obvious on her face.

Allison sighed "This is going to sound really ridiculous, i-i don't want you to laugh at me." She started avoiding eye contact.

"Hey, I would never laugh at you." I tried giving her a comforting smile.

"It's about my family. A little while ago I caught them in a lie, a small one. When my aunt first arrived she had car trouble and my dad said it was a flat tire but she said she needed a jump start." Allison paused.

"Maybe it was just some miscommunication." I tried to comfort her.

"That's what I thought , then I found glass on her car and her window had been smashed in. I've been overhearing some really strange conversations. I think it has something to do with Derek. I don't think he is dead." She explained to Freya. Freya spent some time with Allison calming her down. She didn't tell Allison anything about their family beginning hunters in fear that Allison might be dragged into the supernatural world but her stomach twisted knowing she couldn't keep it a secret for much longer.