THE END

"All the Matas who came to support Janki started playing games with the heads of Sahasra-Ravan. The entire earth shook from the anger of Mahalaskhmi as Mahakali." Krishna said.

"Then how was she calmed ?" Yudhishthir asked.

"The Devatas came to appease her, even Mahadev and Ashtmukh Brahmadev came to calm her down but her anger was uncontrollable." Krishna said.

------

"Devi Janki, please calm down. Sahasra-Ravan is dead." The Ashtmukh Brahma said.

"You took this form for the well being of the world and now for the well being of world only you must take the form of Devi Sita again." Mahadev said.

Breathing heavily and trembling with anger, Janki pointed at Shri Ram, who was still lying unconscious. They understood that because he was unconscious she could not consider the world's welfare.

Mahadev and Ashtmukh Brahma quickly appeared beside Shri Ram, and the creator of this universe sprinkled some divine water from his kamandal over Shri Ram causing him to gain consciousness.

"Pranam Brahmadev, Pranam Aradhyadev." Shri Ram sat up joining his hands in front of the two supreme gods.

"Prabhu, Mata Janki has lost control in anger." Hanuman ji said.

"Bhaiya, please calm Bhabhi down." Laxman said.

Shri Ram looked at Janki as Mahakali and went towards her. He joined his hands in front of her great form, she looked at him as he smiled.

Seeing her form, seeing Mahalaskhmi as Mahakali Shri Ram praised her by reciting her 1008 names. Listening to him, she calmed down.

"Janki take your calm form again. I want to see my Sitey." Shri Ram requested.

A bright light emerged from the great goddess as took the subtle and calm form of Devi Sita once again. Shri Ram smiled at her and held her hands affectionately making her smile as well.

"PRABHU SHRI RAM KI JAI ! MATA JANKI KI JAI !" Everyone cheered.

------

"Devi Janki had taken this form to show that everything Shri Ram does, whether the creation or destruction of the universe or other activities can only be accomplished in association with her, with shakti." Krishna said.

"Then what happened Keshav ?" Nakul asked.

"Then what Nakul ? The 14 years of exile was over. Peace prevailed everywhere in the three worlds. All the righteous beings were free of fear now. Mounted on Pushpak viman Shri Ram, Janki and Laxman along with Hanuman and fellow companions went to Ayodhya. Every house was glimmering with Diyas, which light their way on their back. Shri Ram was officially crowned the king of Ayodhya and sat on the throne beside his Queen Sita." Krishna said.

"And Ram-Rajya prevailed. Whose example will be given till the end of time for an ideal kingdom." Yudhishthir said.

"Indeed. No matter how many times you hear the Ramayan, you can never get enough." Bheem said.

"Yes. We didn't even come to know that how quick the entire night passed hearing the tale." Arjun said looking at the rising sun.

"The sunlight seems to be like Shri Ram and Devi Janki sending their blessings." Sehdev said.

"Well if you all have gotten the punya of hearing the Ramayan." Krishna smiled at them.

"SIYAVAR RAMCHANDRA KI JAI !" The Pandavas hailed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Adbhut hai Mahima
2 akhar ke naam ki...
Adbhut hai Mahima
2 akhar ke naam ki !

Suno Ram Katha aur
Jai bolo Siya Ram ki !

So finally we come to the end of this story ! Mahabharat and Ramayan combined ! Writting this was divine indeed and I hope you felt the divinity I did while writing this 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hope you will give same love to my next book ANURAG SYAMANTAKAM which will be published shortly.

JAI SIYA RAM 🙏🙏🙏