CHAPTER 34

"What happened next Madhav ?" Arjun asked.

"The brother of Mata Kaikeyi, Yudhajit came and informed that their father, Maharaj Ashwapati of Kekeya Kingdom has been ill for many days and wishes to see Bharat and Shatrughan." Krishna said.

------

Bharat and Shatrughan both were summoned to the room of Dashrath where Kaikeyi and Yudhajit were also there.

"You called for us Pitashree ?" Bharat asked.

"Yes my sons. The health of your Nanashree is deteriorating these days. He wishes to see you both." Dashrath said.

"Bharat-Shatrughan, you both must leave for Kekeya today itself." Kaikeyi said.

"Today itself ?" Shatrughan asked.

"Yes dear Shatrughan, Pitashree has asked me to bring you both as soon as possible." Yudhajit said.

"Bharat-Shatrughan, it is necessary for you to visit him. Go and bid goodbyes to Maharani Kaushalya and Sumitra." Kaikeyi said.

"As you say Mata. But first I shall bid my goodbyes to Bhaiya and Bhabhi." Bharat said.

Both the brothers bowed to the elders and left the room, going straight to Shri Ram and their Sita Bhabhi. Bharat and Shatrughan touched their feet and payed their respects.

"Bhaiya-Bhabhi, we both have to leave for Kekeya with Mamashree Yudhajit today itself." Bharat said.

"So Mamashree is taking you away from us. It's fine. Go and enjoy your stay at Nanihaal." Shri Ram said.

"While enjoying the stay at Nanihaal, we still will miss you." Shatrughan said.

"I wish I could divide myself in two, one part can go to Kekeya while other part can stay here at the service of your lotus feet. Not even swarg is more pleasing that your feet." Bharat said.

"We too will miss you both very much, but it is necessary to obey Nanashree. I wish I also could go with you." Shri Ram said.

"So come with us Bhaiya." Shatrughan said.

"But dear, someone has to stay for Pitashree's service. When me and Laxman had gone with Guru Vishwamitra, you both were here. Now you both are going, me and Laxman should stay here serving our parents." Shri Ram said.

"Bhabhishree, I know we don't have to say this but please take care of Mandavi and Shrutkirti, they would feel lonely without us." Bharat said.

"Don't worry about them, Bharat Bhaiya. You both enjoy your stay at Nanihaal. If we miss you too much, then we will call you back soon." Janki said.

"Yes Bhabhishree, call us soon by giving any reason." Shatrughan said.

Janki smiled as they both bowed again and left, a sigh left her mouth afterwards, knowing how they will meet again and in what situations.

"Are you well Sitey ?" Shri Ram asked.

"I am dreading the future, Raghunath." Janki said.

"Future is always dreadful if one overthinks it. But as long as we are together, everything will be fine." Shri Ram assured.

Janki looked at him, he knew everything that was about to happen yet a smile was in his face, the smile which gave her hopes that everything will be fine.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Did you know that father of Kaikeyi, Maharaj Ashwapati had a boon that he could understand the language of birds ?

But there was a condition that if he discloses what he heard to anyone then he will die.

Cause Privacy matter 🌝

One day when he and his queen, the mother of kaikeyi, were strolling through palace gardens, Ashwapati started laughing after hearing a conversation between two swans.

His wife became curious and was very persistent and insistent to know what he heard, despite knowing he cannot disclose it or else he'll die.

Ashwapati then banished her to her parent's home, realising that she cared little for his life and wellbeing.

Now that's some LIFE BEFORE WIFE thing 😂😂😂

- NOTE -

I'LL GIVE MY NEXT UPDATE ON 2nd APRIL CAUSE MY BOARD PRACTICALS ARE GOING ON. DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH CAUSE I AM ALWAYS ACTIVE
🙏🙏🙏