CHAPTER 64

Janki and Shri Ram returned from the forest after collecting fruits, herbs and edible roots. They were amazed seeing a big cottage was made by Laxman, who had climbed up to finish the roof.

After putting and tying the last bunch of straws he came down and bowed at Shri Ram and Janki, who were beyond overwhelmed seeing the beautiful cottage

"Wonderful Laxman ! Sitey, do you see how skillful you devar is ?" Shri Ram said.

"Yes Nath. This is the place worthy of calling home." Janki said looking around.

"Indeed. Vishwakarma can make biggest and grandest palaces but making a cottage better than a palace in no time, can only be done by Laxman. Even Vishwakarma has to accept his defeat here." Shri Ram said.

"Your encouragement only inspires me bhaiya. I am only your servant." Laxman said.

"Laxman, what you are to me cannot be described in words. If you were not there with us in vanvas, then what would I had done alone ? Your service and help doesn't make me feel that I am in exile at all. You're not only my brother but a devoted son and protective father." Shri Ram said.

"Bhaiya, I was born to be dedicated to you. Bhabhi, please look around the cottage and tell if something is missing ?" Laxman asked.

"Laxman bhaiya, this holy cottage is beautiful and lovely beyond imagination." Janki said.

------

"The hut made by Laxman ji was so pleasing that Shri Ram decided to spend the rest of their vanvas there only. It was also the time for Janki to start her journey." Krishna said with a smile.

"Journey of self realisation ?" Bheem asked.

"Yes. Journey from Janki to Sita." Krishna said.

------

Shri Ram entered opened his eyes after his evening prayers. He looked around and saw Laxman pacing back and forth looking out for threats. But Janki was not there.

"Laxman, where is Sitey ?" Shri Ram asked.

"Bhabhi said she is going to Godavari. Jatayu was with her." Laxman said.

"To fetch water ?" Shri Ram asked.

"Most probably, or else why she would go ?" Laxman said.

"It doesn't so much time to fetch water. I'll go after her you stay here, incase Sitey comes." Shri Ram said picking up his bow, tying his quiver and leaving hurriedly.

Shri Ram ran towards the godavari looking around for his wife, his beloved.

"Sitey ! Sitey !" He called running everywhere.

"Sitey where are you !?" Shri ram called.

Hearing his voice Janki, stood up from the banks of river and turned around. Jatayu who was sitting on top of the tree guarding Janki too looked at the direction.

"Nath ?" Janki muttered.

Seeing Shri Ram sighed in relief, and went towards her.

"Sitey, why weren't you answering me ?" Shri Ram asked.

"But why were you calling me ?" Janki asked.

"I couldn't see you, so I got tensed." Shri Ram said.

Jatayu smiled at them both and then flew away. Both of them looked at the mighty bird flying and then at each other.

"You couldn't see me prabhu thus you became so tensed ?" Janki asked.

"Sitey, I want you to stay forever in front of my eyes. When you aren't in front of me then my eyes start looking for you. And when I can't see you then I get restless." Shri Ram said.

"I came to Godavari and you became so restless. What if a Rakshas comes and does my haran ?" Janki joked.

"Sitey !" Shri Ram exclaimed worriedly.

But as those words left her mouth, her smile faded. As a doomed realisation occured to her. How could she have forgotten it ?

"Forgive me." Shri Ram said. Janki looked at him confused.

"Forgive me for raising my voice." Shri Ram said.

"N-No nath it's not you. I-I just realised something." Janki said smiling nervously.

"What ?" Shri Ram asked.

"Something unpleasant. I rather not talk about it." Janki said.

"Oh, as you please. But what took you so long to fetch water ?" Shri Ram asked.

"I wasn't here to fetch water." Janki said.

"Then why were you here for ?" Shri Ram asked.

Janki smiled and then turned around to pick something up and show him. Shri Ram smiled and bowed to the idol of Mahishasur-Mardhini.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Janki ne Mata Mahishasur-Mardhini aka Mata Durga ka idol bana diya hai, jo sakshat shakti ka roop hai 🙏🙏

Ab inke through she'll come to know what her own Shakti is 🙏🙏🙏