CHAPTER 71

"So Devi Janki performed austerities in Agnilok ?" Nakul asked.

"Yes Nakul. While Shri Ram did his leela in Prithvi Lok, Janki in Agnilok performed penance for complete self-realization." Krishna smiled.

------

Janki was sitting in the meditative position of Padmasana, the hotness of Agnilok was nothing to her now. She was lost in Paramarth, lost only to find herself, her real form, in this universe made from Maya.

Maya. Swaroop of Mahalakshmi. She was Mahamaya herself who resides in Sripeeth and holds Shankh, Chakra, Gada in her hands. She is the one who is mounted on the mighty Garuda.

She is Sarvagna, who knows everything, she is bestower of boons, her name is enough to frighten the wicked. She is the goddess who removes all miseries and sorrows.

She grants siddhi along with buddhi. She grants Bhukti, worldly pleasures and also Mukti, liberation from worldly ordeals. She is the embodied form of Mantra.

She is infinite, she has no beginning or end. She represents the primordial Energy, she is Mahakali, she is Mahasaraswati and she is Mahalakshmi also. She is Adi-para Shakti.

She is the one who is present in subtle as well as great fearsome forms, She is the Maha-shakti, who saves the universe by keeping it in her great womb.

As devi Mahalakshmi, she is seated on on a lotus in the Padmasana position, her form represents the supreme being. She is Parmeshi, she is Jagatmata, she is Jagadamba.

She is adorned with jewels and various ornaments. She is the one preserves and protects the worlds, as the mother of the universe. She has mercy for all, and hence she is the remover of sins.

The ones who pray to her attain siddhi, high status, fortune and good luck. She is worshipped by all the beings from devtas to Asuras.

She is the one who is the primeval power, the one who is the greatest Goddess, the one who is born out of hard penance, and the who can be personified by meditation.

Great energy was coming out of Janki, as her self-realization was completed.

------

"And as the self-realization of Janki was completed in Agnilok, getting the supreme power from her, Shri Ram also killed the unrighteous Ravan." Krishna said.

"And then what happened Madhav ?" Arjun asked.

"Then it was time to bring his Sita back from the shelter of Agnidev. And also the time for Janki to fulfil the cause for which she was born in Kaliyug for." Krishna said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

HO GAYA ! HO GAYA !

JANKI FINALLY BECAME THE REVERED MATA SITA ! SHE IS NOW MAHALAKSHMI !! 🙏🙏🙏🙏