CHAPTER 12

The ladies chuckled entering the temple as Janki walked not in her senses complete mesmerized.

"Sita Didi, how did you like Dashrath nandan ?" Mandavi asked.

"Shri Ram Chandra kripalu Bhajaman haran bhav bhaye darunam.
Nav Kanja lochan kanja mukha kar kanja pad kanjarunam...." Janki muttered with a smile.

"What ?" Shrutkirti asked frowning.

"Kandarp agnit Amit chavi nav Neel nirad sundaram...." Janki said dreamily.

"We are not able to understand Sita didi." Urmila said.

"I too was not able to until I saw Raghunath." Janki smiled dreamily.

"Looks like Sita is lost." Malvika teased the rest of the ladies chuckled.

"Not anymore..." Janki said giggling.

She went inside the temple and knelt down in front of the idol of Mata Parvati, joining her hands.

'Mata, I was extremely worried after coming to this world, I was afraid, but now after seeing him my mind has become free, I have been liberated from burdens of doubts. I know Shri Ram will pick up that Shiv Dhanush, but his hands are too soft, please save his palms from the roughness of the bow.' Janki prayed.

------

"The love of Devi Janki is so pure and innocent." Yudhishthir commented.

"It is. And now I am curious what Shri Ram would've been thinking after meeting her." Bheem said.

"Well, Shri Ram wasn't able to sleep that night. And neither was Janki able to." Krishna continued.

------

Shri Ram kept looking at the moon unblinkingly, trying to see his Sita's image in it that he had captured in heart. But unlike the moon she was spotless.

Janki too kept staring at the moon and sighed.

"Oh Shashi Bhaiya, how lucky you are that your name is attached to Ram-naam. Being attached to him would truly be the highest bliss." Janki muttered.

The river of love flows through the hearts, both of them were profoundly affected by each other.

"Bhaiya ?" Laxman approached pulling Shri Ram out of his thoughts.

"Yes ?" Shri Ram looked at him.

"What happened ? You seem restless." Laxman said.

"Laxman, you know that my mind is untainted but today after seeing the divine beauty of Janak-suta, I have become restless. The entire garden seemed to shine luminously because of her brilliance." Shri Ram said.

Laxman looked at him confused, Shri Ram's mind has never gone restless.

"Laxman, Raghuvanshi are known to have a propensity for not straying onto the wrong path. And I have never even thought of any woman, but now I am restless. My mind is filled with emotions. I can only see Sita all around. The more I want to forget about her the more I remember her." Shri Ram said.

-------

"Madhav, have you ever fallen in love like that ? The way Shri Ram fell for Devi Sita ?" Arjun asked.

"Once in Brajdham." Krishna smiled looking at the rising moon.

"So when you first saw her were you also not able to sleep ?" Arjun asked.

"Sleep ? Parth, the moment I saw her I fainted." Krishna said causing the Pandavas to break into laughter.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

I was scrolling through Instagram once and then came across a prabhuji who telling Srimad Bhagwattam probably and said that when Krishna first saw Radha Rani he fainted. 😂

Because Radha Rani is described as billions of Mata Laxmi combined together in terms of beauty still don't match the beauty of Radha Rani's one toenail. Because she is the incarnation of Mahalakshmi Mata. ❤️

The visual of Krishna fainting after seeing Radha Rani is very pleasing 🤣