PREFACE

The bloodshed of Kurukshetra was over, Dharma reigned supreme over Bharatvarsh after the Ashwamedh yagya of Yudhishthir. It wouldn't have been possible without Dwarikadheesh's leela.

"All because of you Keshav, Jyesht is now once again the supreme emperor of Aryavart." Nakul said.

Krishna smiled as the rays of setting sun fell on him and the rest of the Pandavas, sitting in the big gallery, enjoying their time.

"Give yourselves also some credit. Had you all not fought the war against unrighteous then it wouldn't have been possible." Krishna said.

"But Keshav, nothing in the universes happens without you." Arjun said.

"Wait, did you say universes ?" Bheem asked.

"Yes. Several universes exists." Arjun said.

"I thought there was only one." Sehdev said.

"Before the war, Madhav had showed me the eternal truth, about universes, about Dharma, about Paramatma. And hence I was able to fight." Arjun said with a smile.

"So we live in a multiverse ?" Yudhishthir asked.

"Yes Jyesht. From Bhagwaan Mahavishnu, several universes keep emerging every moment. These universes have different Brahmas as their creators and they have their own different time." Krishna said.

"So you mean, right now some universe will be living in Satyug ? While some will be in Kaliyug ?" Bheem asked.

"Exactly." Krishna smiled.

"Do these universes have effect on each other ?" Yudhishthir asked.

"Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It only has its effect when two universes intersect." Krishna said.

"Did the multiverse ever intersected Madhav ?" Arjun asked.

"Once they did. And in that universe, Devi Sita was from Kaliyug." Krishna said.

"Tell us Keshav !" The Pandavas exclaimed.