CHAPTER 16

"So bhagwaan Parshuram entered the arena ?" Nakul asked.

"Yes. Because the dhanush of his aradhya dev was broken. To him, it was Mahadev's disrespect." Krishna said.

------

All the kings gathered in the arena got afraid and started shivering in fear seeing the Kshatriya-nashak Parshuram Bhagwan.

"Pranam Prabhu." Janak said immediately touching his feet.

"Kalyanamstu ! What has happened here !?" Parshuram said in a gruff voice.

"The Swayamvar of my eldest daughter, Sita." Janak said.

Janki joined her hands and bowed in front of Parshuram.

"Saubhagyavati bhava !" Parshuram blessed but that too in anger.

His anger was increased when he saw the broken Shiv Dhanush lying on the cart.

"Bhagwan, you have come at a very auspicious time." Janak said.

"Auspicious !? You call this auspicious !?Janak ! I had warned you about dishonouring the dhanush of my Aradhya dev ! But you did not do as I said ! O Janak ! As far as your Kingdom stretches, I'll destroy all of it !" Parshuram said angrily. Janak's eyes widened.

"Ram, Laxman, take the blessings of Bhagwaan Parshuram." Vishwamitra said to calm his anger.

Shri Ram and Laxman went forward and touched the feet of Bhagwaan Parshuram, who was a little amused by the two warriors.

"Yashasvi bhava ! Vishwamitra, who are these gentlemen ?" Parshuram asked.

"They are my students, Bhagwan. The sons of Ayodhya-naresh, Ram and Laxman. Today itself, Janak-suta Sita has garlanded Ram in her Swayamvar." Vishwamitra said.

"Brahmarishi ! I haven't come here to celebrate the Swayamvar ! I have come here to punish the one who broke the Shiv Dhanush !" Parshuram said.

Janki looked at Parshuram and then at Shri Ram worriedly. Janak too was afraid of the outcome now.

"Bhagwan, the one who broke the Shiv Dhanush is this servant of yours. Tell me what would you like me to do ?" Shri Ram said calmly.

"You're making mockery out of me !? If you've broken Shiv Dhanush then you are my enemy not my servant ! You have become my enemy like Sahastrabahu !" Parshuram said.

"Forgive me prabhu." Laxman chimed in.

All eyes turned to him, as Janki smiled knowing what was about to come while Urmila looked at him worriedly.

"We have broken many bows in our childhood but no one got upset at us like you." Laxman said.

"You consider this Shiv Dhanush to be like those ordinary bows ?" Parshuram asked in disbelief.

"Brahman devta, you might see the difference between bows. But for us Kshatriyas a bow is a bow." Laxman said.

"Vishwamitra ! Your student is inviting my wrath ! Tell him to leave my sight !" Parshuram said.

"Bhagwan close your eyes. I won't be visible." Laxman said.

"LAXMAN !" Parshuram roared.

"Prabhu, all I meant is that Ram bhaiya is not at fault here. The bow was old and thus broke." Laxman said.

"Vishwamitra your student is cunning and ignorant ! Did Dashrath forget to give him values that he disrespecting me like that !?" Parshuram said.

"Guru-shresht I was just-" Laxman was interrupted by Parshuram raising his axe. Urmila clutched the hand of Janki, who patted her back in assurance.

"One more word out of you and I will kill you ! Vishwamitra ! This is your student and hence I have not harmed him yet !" Parshuram said.

"Bhagwan, think of Laxman as a child and forgive him." Vishwamitra said.

"Vishwamitra, explain to him that disrespecting elders is equivalent to killing them ! And I will not accept insult or death from a Kshatriya !" Parshuram said.

"Prabhu, my brother is restless by nature. So inspite of being well mannered and educated in these matters, he decided to side with me. I ask for forgiveness from his behalf. Don't be angry on him, it is me who is your culprit." Shri Ram said.

Parshuram looked at him up and down, unsure whether his humility is true or a facade like the rest of the kings.

"You are great, you are more brilliant than the sun. How can we compare ourselves to you ? How can one compare head and the feet ? I have a small name 'Ram' while you are 'Parshuram'. We are behind you in attributes, education, meditation, austerities, courage and greatness. You are our ideal, our lord. We desire not your anger but your blessings." Shri Ram said.

"Ram I am impressed with you." Parshuram said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Kahat lakhan, suno muni gyani...
Sant nahi hote abhimani !

Prem ki vaani bole Ram...
Ram Siya Ram Siya Ram Jai Jai Ram !

I SWEAR LAXMAN-PARSHURAM SAMVAD IS MY BEST !!!

Laxman ji be like -

Mera Sola ka dola,
chhiyalis ki chhati,
sidhi baat bolu,
baate ghumane nahi aati,
ata maji satakli !

Jigra hai tiger,
Dimag se hyper
Ata maji satakli
Teer chalayu jaise sniper !

Haldhar_Hridaya be like -

Teer maare jaise sniper, yes !
Mera balma hai tiger, true !
Mera balma hai tiger, correct !
Arey very very hyper !

😂😂😂😂😂🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝