CHAPTER 47

"When the sun had arisen the people of Ayodhya who had followed Shri Ram became very upset. But getting reminder of his orders they all left except few." Krishna said.

"Who stayed and why ?" Bheem asked.

"Shri Ram had told his brothers and sisters to go, but the ones who were neither brothers nor sisters, the kinnars stayed their on the banks of Tamsa river." Krishna said.

"How heartwarming is their innocent love and devotion." Yudhishthir said.

"Indeed, and they would get their fruits for it in the future." Krishna smiled.

"Please continue Keshav." Nakul said.

"Certainly. Arya-Sumant had brought them outside of Ayodhya's premises and into the Nishadh Kingdom of Shrangverpur." Krisnna said.

------

A Nishadh spy saw the royal chariot in which Shri Ram, Laxman and Janki were in and hurriedly went towards their King Guha.

"A royal chariot is there in our premises, with a Suryavanshi flag. But there are no armies. One charioteer is there along with 2 archer men and a godly woman." The spy said.

"I see. Did you find out their names ?" Nishadh-raj asked.

"The charioteer was addressing one as Raghunandan Ram." The spy said.

Hearing that a big smile appeared on the face of Nishadh-raj Guha as he looked at his wife joyfully.

"Did you listen ? Raghunandan Ram is here ! My friend, my lord, my master has blessed our kingdom with his lotus feet ! We have to welcome them !" Nisadh-raj proclaimed.

On the other side Shri Ram, along with Janki and Laxman rested on the footsteps of the Mahadev temple.

"Raghunandan, Shrangverpur is the kingdom of your Gurukul friend Nisadh-raj Guha. Should I inform him of your arrival ?" Arya-Sumant asked.

"No, there is no need to trouble him. We will rest until morning and then leave." Shri Ram denied.

"RAJA RAM KI JAI !" Cheers were heard.

They all looked to the side and saw a big crowd of Nisadhas coming towards their way with several fruits, hailing the name of Shri Ram.

This reminded Janki of the Bhakti yatras where hoard of devotees walked miles to a revered temple carrying fruits as offerings and chanting the name of their lord.

The foremost among them came forward and Shri Ram to went towards him. Before Nisadh-raj Guha could touch his feet Shri Ram held his shoulders, embracing him instead.

 Before Nisadh-raj Guha could touch his feet Shri Ram held his shoulders, embracing him instead

"Nisadh-raj." Shri Ram smiled looking at him.

"Dear, touch the lord's feet." Nisadh-raj told his wife.

She quickly touched the feet of Shri Ram before he could back away due to decency.

"No sister." Shri Ram said.

"Don't deny us the pleasure to touching your feet lord." She said.

"Sitey, this is Nisadh-raj Guha, my Gurukul friend and well-wisher. He loves me a lot." Shri Ram introduced.

"Every devotee loves his god, prabhu. And the lord considers me as a friend ? What more can I ask for ? Prabhu I am your staunch devotee and Sita Maiya I am your son." Nishadh-raj said.

He and his wife then quickly touched the feet of Janki, suprising and overwhelming her. They also bowed to Laxman.

"Prabhu-Maiyya, please take your seats." Nisadh-rani said.

Both of them sat down on the steps of the temple as Nishadh-raj came forward.

"Prabhu, we have brought some fruits and herbs for you. Accept our humble offerings." He said.

Nishadh-raj gestured his people to keep the fruits and herbs at the feet of Shri Ram and Janki and they all obeyed. The entire stairs were covered with their offerings.

Seeing this all a vision flashed in Janki's mind. An eternal vision, that has happened, is happening and will happen till the end of time.

"JAI MAA LAXMI ! JAI MAA LAXMI !" People chanted keeping various fruits, sweets and Mahaprasad at her feet.

Janki blinked a few times, and then looked at Shri Ram who smiled at her while giving her an assuring nod.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Ek aur update diya maine.... Cause why not ? 🌝

Seems like Janki saw a glimpse of a Laxmi temple where devotees always offer bhog at her feet. Always have offered, always will offer 🙏

Waise ek cheez hai.... Ramayan mei Ram ji doesn't claim to be god, and rarely does miracles and even when he does he makes it look human. Yet everyone from praja to his friends treat him as god.

But in Mahabharat Krishna keeps doing inhuman miracles upon miracles and uses every chance he has to prove that he is god. Yet people don't believe 😂😂😂

I mean in Gokul and Vridavan did anyone believe he was god ? No. In the morning he would kill Asuras and in the evening people would run behind him for stealing Makhan and breaking pots 😂😂😂

Simplicity of devotion in two forms.