CHAPTER 19

"If such offers were kept in front of me then I would've surely stayed." Bheem said..

"And that's the difference between you and Shri Ram, Majhle bhaiya." Nakul said causing the rest to chuckle.

"What happened next Keshav ?" Yudhishthir asked.

"While Shri Ram and Devi Janki were suffering the separation of love, forbidden to meet before marriage. Urmila and Laxman had started to be inflicted with love's keen sting." Krishna said.

------

Shri Ram was picking flowers for veneration purposes of Vishwamitra, while doing so he kept thinking of his Sita. The touch of each flower felt to be the touch of Sita's hands, so delicate and soft.

Laxman came there after finishing plucking his share of flowers.

"Bhaiya, the messanger sent by Mithila-naresh would've reached Ayodhya by now right ?" Laxman asked.

"Probably." Shri Ram smiled.

"By now the news of your wedding must've spread across Ayodhya. Pitashree and Matashree will be so happy. They will soon come to Mithila." Laxman said.

"Even I wish for their early arrival." Shri Ram said.

"After their arrival the marriage will be completed." Laxman said smiling.

"You are thinking about wedding Laxman ? I am desperate to touch the feet of Father and mothers, and embrace my brothers. When we left from Ayodhya, they were so worried." Shri Ram said.

"I too wish to see them all." Laxman said.

"Come Laxman Gurudev would've been waiting for us." Shri Ram said.

He started leaving but before Laxman could follow him behind his eyes fell on Urmila who had just come there with Mandavi and Shrutkirti.

Urmila looked at Laxman and he looked at her. Shri Ram stopped realising Laxman is not following him, he turned around and smile seeing the scene in front of him.

"Didi, is this why you forced Urmila didi to come with us ?" Shrutkirti asked.

"Yes. I knew that Jijaji comes to the garden with younger Raghunandan at this time only, and hence I forced Urmila to come with us." Mandavi said with a proud smile.

Both the sisters giggled seeing the blushing state of Urmila and Laxman.

"Pranam Raghunandan." Mandavi and Shrutkirti greeted.

"Pranam." Shri Ram also greeted pulling Laxman out of his stance.

"L-lets go bhaiya. I-Its getting late." He said shyly.

Shri Ram nodded and walked ahead as Laxman hurriedly followed him behind.

"What happened to the younger Raghunandan ?" Shrutkirti asked.

"Maybe he got scared by the idea of love." Mandavi said and both the sisters chuckled.

"You both are getting terrible now." Urmila said hurriedly leaving.

Even though both Laxman and Urmila went opposite ways, they turned their heads to steal a glance of the other. When their eyes met, they gave each other a small smile and then left with lowered gaze and red cheeks.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Laxman bhaiya prem mei ! Aye Haye Haye !