CHAPTER 67

"What was taking Laxman ji so long Keshav ?" Bheem asked.

"Well Bhrata Bheem, through his hands a danger was about to be prevented." Krishna said.

"What danger ?" Yudhishthir asked.

"A Rakshas named Shambri was doing penance in a hut to obtain the kaal-khadag of Mahadev and unravel destruction. But the God of gods had other plans." Krishna said smiling.

------

Laxman was tying the bundle of sticks he had collected with a rope, when a divine being appeared in front of him. He was none other than the embodiment of Kaal-khadag, the deadly sword of Mahadev.

"Sumitranandan, accept my greetings. I am Mahadev's weapon, Kaal-khadag. Prabhu Shiv Shankar Shambhu sends me to you. Will you accept this Kaal-khadag ?" He said.

"Why not ? It's my good fortune." Laxman said smiling.

He extended his hands as the embodiment of Kaal-khadag became a deadly sword and came to his hands. Laxman looked at the deadly sword with great admiration.

"O Kailashpati, you have deemed me worthy of this weapon, I am obliged

"O Kailashpati, you have deemed me worthy of this weapon, I am obliged. Please always shower your grace on me like this." Laxman bowed at the sky.

As the son of Sumitra, looked at the sword his mind became curious as to how this weapon would work. He looked around to find something to test it on.

His eyes then fell on a hut, which looked stranded and abandoned due to its poor condition.

"Surely there must be no one in there. I shall try this might Kaal-khadag on that hut." Laxman muttered.

He went towards the hut and raised the kaal-khadag and slashed one end of it but its impact cuts the entire hut in two pieces.

Laxman's amazement was short lived as he saw blood coming out of the hut. His eyes widened as he went inside and was shocked seeing a man lying dead with severe head.

"Oh Mahadev.... I killed a man in meditation ?" Laxman muttered.

Remorsefully he went back to the cottage with the bundle of sticks. And reaching there told everything to Shri Ram, begging for forgiveness.

"Laxman Bhaiya, the one you have killed was not a Brahmin but an Asur." Janki said knowingly.

"An Asur ?" Laxman asked.

"Sitey is right. Shambri was his name. He was performing penance to obtain the kaal-khadag and then ruin everything to become the king of the world. So how can Mahadev's Kaal-khadag go to such a Rakshas ? Those who wish to destroy innocent are destroyed by Mahadev. Thus don't be sad. You have helped me in the path of freeing Panchavati from evil Rakshasas." Shri Ram said keeping a hand on Laxman's shoulder.

------

"For some reason the name Shambri seems familiar to me. Keshav who was he ?" Nakul asked.

"Shambri was the son of Surpnakha." Krishna said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Wah wah wah !

Mahadev ne kaal-khadag Shambri ko diya lekin mrityu ke roop mei 😂😂

BOLO HAR HAR MAHADEV ! AUR
#TretaKeMajhleBhaiyaKiSupremacy
🙏🙏🙏🙏