CHAPTER 50

"After bidding goodbyes to Kevat, Shri Ram with Janki, Laxman and Nisadh-raj went the Ashram of Rishi Bharadwaj." Krishna said.

"But why ?" Bheem asked.

"Because when a knowledgeable and great soul is nearby then one should always pay their respects to them. Who knows maybe with their knowledge they will guide you way ahead ?" Krishna said.

------

In the ashram of Rishi Bharadwaj, he along with his students and other sages were performing their daily yagya. While chanting the mantras, the eyes of the great sage fell upon the visitors who had come.

These were different than the others, there was a divine aura around them. With the divine sight he gained due to his Tapobal he gained through austerities, Rishi Bharadwaj didn't see Shri Ram, Janki and Laxman, he saw Bhagwan Vishnu walking with Devi Laxmi and Sheshnaag behind.

Having identified them, Rishi Bharadwaj stood up from his yagya and hurriedly went towards them to welcome the three.

"I, Dashrath-nandan Ram along with wife Janak-suta Sita, brother Laxman and friend Nisadh-raj Guha, bow down to you." Shri Ram said and all 4 bowed to the revered sage.

"Chiranjeevi bhava ! Saubhagyavati bhava !" Rishi Bharadwaj blessed.

He then looked at Shri Ram, the avatar of Bhagwaan Vishnu. It felt as though he gad gotten punya of all his yagyas today at once.

"Ram, you have obliged me by coming here. Come." Rishi Bharadwaj said and gestured them to all come inside.

The revered sage walked ahead as Shri Ram, Janki, Laxman and Nisadh-raj followed him to his hut and then sat down there.

"It feels as though today my austerities have bore fruits. With your presence my ashram has been purified and all here are blessed." Rishi Bharadwaj said.

"Rishivar, this is your greatness that you are honouring me. It is because of you and your presence that the ashram is purified. Your yagyas are beneficial to the whole world." Shri Ram said.

"Then what will you call recognising one's duty for the benefit of all and accepting a vanvas for 14 years ?" Rishi Bharadwaj said.

Both him and Rishi Bharadwaj kept mutually praising each other. Janki looked at Shri Ram and smiled, a great god like him is so simple and principled.

"Father has taught us that with the blessings of great sages like you, any work can be successful. I wish for your blessings for the success of my Vanvas." Shri Ram said.

"Everyone is praying for your vanvas to be successful. Ram, go to Chitrakoot, there you will find many saints. That is the most ideal place for you." Rishi Bharadwaj said.

"Munivar, tell which path to I take ?" Shri Ram asked. At that Rishi Bhardwaj chuckled.

"Ram, the path taken by great men like you is the path taken by the rest. That is why the path you will take will be the right one. And as per Chitrakoot, you have to cross river Yamuna." Rishi Bharadwaj said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Coughs* DrauniPriya aur Ashwatthamahridaya apne dada-sasur ke charan sparsh karo *coughs*