CHAPTER 1

"Please Krishna, tell us that story." Yudhishthir requested.

"Sure. So this happened in the universe of Asht-mukh Brahma." Krishna said.

"Asht-mukh Brahma ? Doesn't Brahmadev have only 4 heads ?" Bheem asked.

"The Chatur-mukh Brahma is of our universe. Every universe has its own Brahma, and depending on the size of the universe the heads of Brahma increase or decrease." Krishna said.

"So the bigger the universe, the more the heads of Brahmadev ?" Sehdev asked.

"Yes. So it all started when a Rakshas named Sahastra Ravan, asked Asht-mukh Brahmadev a boon." Krishna started narrating the tale.

-----

Soon after the birth of Ravan, a thousand headed incarnation of his was born. He was much more powerful than Dashanan and was named Sahastra Ravan.

He performed austerities to Asht-mukh Brahmadev for immortality. But the rules of nature established by the supreme mother, Mata Adi-para Shakti cannot be broken, and hence Brahmadev denied the boon.

Sahastra Ravan then asked that he could only be killed by a woman who was born in Kaliyug and would also be the reason for the annihilation of Rakshas-kul.

"Tathastu." Brahmadev blessed and disappeared.

This was a matter of worry for the universe. If the death of Sahastra Ravan is delayed till Kaliyug then entire humanity will suffer for Yugas.

Now the laws of time and space had to be broken. And thus he went to the abode of Mahavishnu and Mahalakshmi, in the centre of the multiverse.

Compared to him, the size of Mahavishnu and Mahalaxmi were huge. He would've been the size of their palms. After all he was the Brahma of one universe, while they were the omnipresent parambrahma.

Universes kept emerging from Mahavishnu, whose eyes were closed. A smile was adorning his lips, as his better half devi Mahalakshmi massaged his feet.

Her face was radiant like billions and billions of sun. A smile was there on her red lips as she looked at her nath. Her radiance was giving life to the universes that kept emerging from Mahavishnu.

"A thousand bows to the Parambrahma and Parameshwari." Brahmadev bowed.

Mahavishnu opened his lotus eyes and both four handed Parambrahma deities looked at Brahmadev.

"Asht-mukh Brahma ? What brings you here ?" Mahavishnu asked.

"Is there anything you are unaware of Prabhu ? The boon I have granted to Sahastra Ravan, will soon turn into a curse. To kill him, the laws of space and time has to be broken." Brahma said.

"For the welfare of your universe and our devotees living in it, we have no problem to break the laws of space and time." Mahavishnu said.

He looked at Mahalakshmi who smiled nodding. She looked around at the universes surrounding them and picked one of them in her hand where it was the age of Kaliyug.

"I shall take birth in this universe of Tri-mukh Brahma, where the age of Kali has already started." Mahalakshmi said.

"But devi, how will you travel across space and time ? You will be in your human form and it's limits." Brahmadev said.

"The Goddess of time, the mother of all, the Parambrahma Parmeshwari, Mata Mahakali will help me." Mahalakshmi said.

------

"And thus Devi Mahalakshmi took birth as Janki in Kaliyug. And before her Chandra of that universe took birth as Shashi." Krishna said.

"Chandradev ? Why ?" Nakul asked.

"For a very important reason." Krishna said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

The different heads of Brahmadev is used to determine different universes here. It's not like this in is Adbhut Ramayan, this concept is in Srimad Bhagwat Puran, but me is using this here to avoid confusion between different universes.

So Krishna and Pandavas are in the universe of 4 headed Brahma, which is ours.

Mata Sita has taken birth in the universe of 3 headed Brahma in which Kaliyug is going on.

She will time travel to the universe of 8 headed Brahma which has Treta Yug going on.

People who have seen Avengers Endgame will know.